New Guns N' Roses song 2021 - Hard Skool

I was thinking of crossing the border to see them in Bozeman but with variants all over the usa fuck that and hearing what amounts to a tribute g-n-r band is not worth it.

Next time you're in Bozeman, hit up the Bozone.

I fart out better tunes.

And they sound more like original AR than that imposter.

um, well it's alright. the music is decent. but man, axl's voice has gone to shit. it sucks, because that was a huge part of their sound.
They're playing the SAP centre with Eddie Van Halen's son's band as support. Considering it's walking distance I'm kind of tempted, but I fell asleep last time I saw GnR. That was just with Axl as the only original member though.

I didn't even know Slash and looks like Duff are back. Song is absolute trash though.
Yeah, this is my temptation. I've seen Slash with Myles Kennedy which was good but not with GnR, and never Duff. Might be a "one to scratch off the list" type dealhios.

They're playing the SAP centre with Eddie Van Halen's son's band as support. Considering it's walking distance I'm kind of tempted, but I fell asleep last time I saw GnR. That was just with Axl as the only original member though.

oh wow, well i am definitely within walking distance as well lol. depending on how much they're charging, i may consider it. i just feel like guns and roses may play the majority of their newer stuff, when in reality most people going are hoping they play their classics.

all that being said, i respect those guys for still going on the road given their ages.

Axel just killed it touring with AC/DC. I don't know what you guys are smoking.
Saw Axl twice "recently" 16, 18... he's sounded better live then he has in a while. I mean yeah that song sucks but it's basically a time to take a piss song .

Saw him in Detroit also with ACDC and to be honest he was even better than with gnr. But those songs are a lot easier to sing than his songs.

I'm going the 8th of Sept. In Indy can't wait

oh wow, well i am definitely within walking distance as well lol. depending on how much they're charging, i may consider it. i just feel like guns and roses may play the majority of their newer stuff, when in reality most people going are hoping they play their classics.

all that being said, i respect those guys for still going on the road given their ages.
Nope. They play virtually all their hits . Except they rotate Dont cry n Patience. They play almost the entire Appetite album. An the hits on Illusions n a few covers with 1Chinese Democracy songs. So you wo t be dissapointed by the setliat ifcyour going for the hits. It is the biggest tour since covid so expect high prices tho.

Yeah same as. And the mask stuff so I'll make a judgement call last minute. I can't see it selling out. Not interested in going to a gig having to wear a mask.
And yeah I do, I don't know how they still do it. Most musicians in fact, MAchine Head did over a year doing 3 hour sets every night. I'd be buggered doing one.

@IIIIIIII
$85 cheapest ticket which is nosebleed to the side of the stage. TBF SAP is a great stadium view wise. But yeah, masks and I'll want set list that they've done on the tour. Wolfgang's band Mamouth are pretty decent at least.

what the fuck was that

Aaaaaand, husband just reminded me I saw Duff playing bass for Slash so I'm done. Not interested, shame Mommoth aren't doing a local gig on their own.
@newjerseynick he sounds more like Henry Rollins than the girl version of Axl Rose.

This song…
For awhile I thought the lyric was saying “How was I”…. I sent it to an ex-girlfriend thinking it might serve as an intro to rekindle our previous relationship. Like nostalgically saying “how was it when we were together”.

She obviously didn’t get the point… because she had an ability to listen.

Saw Axl twice "recently" 16, 18... he's sounded better live then he has in a while. I mean yeah that song sucks but it's basically a time to take a piss song .

Saw him in Detroit also with ACDC and to be honest he was even better than with gnr. But those songs are a lot easier to sing than his songs.

I'm going the 8th of Sept. In Indy can't wait

The range on GNR songs is a lot more difficult but I don't think there are many that can bring the energy to ACDC. He did an awesome job at singing the songs ACDC's way. I don't know. Some of the songs he sang liked better than the originals. Axl is in my opinion at least a good enough singer that he could draw crowds just covering other rock bands.

Last edited:
Yeah, this is my temptation. I've seen Slash with Myles Kennedy which was good but not with GnR, and never Duff. Might be a "one to scratch off the list" type dealhios.

Yeah kinda the same. I'd go see them but if that video is any indicator, it's probably a terrible show.

Back