New Guns N' Roses song 2021 - Hard Skool

@IIIIIIII
$85 cheapest ticket which is nosebleed to the side of the stage. TBF SAP is a great stadium view wise. But yeah, masks and I'll want set list that they've done on the tour. Wolfgang's band Mamouth are pretty decent at least.

$85 for nosebleeds would be a pass for me at the moment lol. but maybe i'll have a change of heart.

Yeah kinda the same. I'd go see them but if that video is any indicator, it's probably a terrible show.
Yeah it's terrible. And not just Axl.
$85 for nosebleeds would be a pass for me at the moment lol. but maybe i'll have a change of heart.
I guess we won't be seeing each other there, lol.

Yeah it's terrible. And not just Axl.

I guess we won't be seeing each other there, lol.

i guess not haha. i may have a change of heart once the date comes closer. i've never seen them live, and it would be cool to be able to say i've seen guns and roses live.

Gonna go see KISS and David Lee Roth next month.

Hopefully they don't sound like this.

Man G&R used to be the shit

How is DLR's solo stuff? Sadly when I saw him with Van Halen he was God awful...it was just a cabaret gig really but I know that wasn't always the case obviously. Is he better on his own? No need to link to a vid.

How is DLR's solo stuff? Sadly when I saw him with Van Halen he was God awful...it was just a cabaret gig really but I know that wasn't always the case obviously. Is he better on his own? No need to link to a vid.
His solo stuff better than any collabs imo

Such a killa-ki-la-ki-la-ki-la-ki-la tune.

It's an old song called Silkworms that they redid which is fucking weird. The original song wasn't good at all but actually better than this. It's basically a leftover song they wrote from Chinese Democracy 20+ years ago at this point

This sucks. Love GNR but this sux. I have been listening to a lot of Velvet Revolver lately.

I thought I had died and went to heaven when I got tickets to see them in 07. It was the one reunion that I really thought would never happen. It was absolutely horrible and I was ready to go half way through. Eddie was the only saving grace of that show and even that is just so I can say to this day that these eyes saw Eddie Van Halen play guitar live. It was so disappointing. None of them looked like they wanted to be there and Dave croaked and cracked through every song absolutely embarrassing himself.

I hope KISS can pull it together for you. Paul has had a lot of vocal issues the last few years. I saw them in 2004 and they tore the house down. At the time, Paul was still even better live than on recording. He killed it

I thought I had died and went to heaven when I got tickets to see them in 07. It was the one reunion that I really thought would never happen. It was absolutely horrible and I was ready to go half way through. Eddie was the only saving grace of that show and even that is just so I can say to this day that these eyes saw Eddie Van Halen play guitar live. It was so disappointing. None of them looked like they wanted to be there and Dave croaked and cracked through every song absolutely embarrassing himself.
It was the 2007 tour I saw them in Vegas. My husband is a lifelong Van Halen fan so I bought tickets, he'd seen them a load of times before, it was a shame because he thought they were terrible too. We were over there for the Chuck Wandy fight which I was gagging to see so to even it out I bought tickets for VH. But yeah thank fuck for EVH because the rest was awful. The fact DLR had a top hat and one of those spinny walking stick things was embarrassing.

I highly enjoy his solo work but I also can appreciate the hair metal party rock sound so take it for what you will

Yeah, his voice is shot. But after years of singing the way he did I’m amazed his voice lasted as long as it did. Maybe Brian Johnson could give him some tips.

So he can’t screech anymore. That sucks. Looks better, physically.

They are not a top level live band, so I really need to hear a studio version. It really is sad Axl can’t do an Axl Rose imitation anymore. :(

you know who has been great live for 25+ years? The Dave Matthews Band. Sorry, but as good live as studio on a regular basis. Amazing, really.

That’s was terrible. I can kind of understand why Axl Rose can’t sing as well anymore since he’s so old now but how does a band that was so talented completely forget how to write and play new music that’s at least marginally as good as their prime?

Did they produce a single good song after Izzy Straddlin left the band? Was he the true genius behind their success?

Paul still does good. Doesn't sound like he did in his prime but he still sounds like himself.

I'm gonna catch them too one last time.

Back