New Guns N' Roses song 2021 - Hard Skool

Terrible. Doesn’t even sound like Axl and sucks musically. It was over after “Use your Illusions”

I spent a lot of my teen years listening to the Use Your Illusion albums. I still listen to them once in awhile.

5b0128a17e7b551cc8f2d91265498925.gif

I spent a lot of my teen years listening to the Use Your Illusion albums. I still listen to them once in awhile.

5b0128a17e7b551cc8f2d91265498925.gif
Thank fuck I can say during my hair metal teens I never once had a crush on him.

Are you saying that you don't find men in a small leather vest and tiny bicycle shorts to be sexy? ;)
Lol. My main regret was Sebastian Bach when I saw what a prat he was when I grew up. But as a teen he was sex on legs. Funny.

Sounds nothing like Axl, but at least he looks a thousand times better than Vince Neil.

As hilarious as this is, I honestly think that Axl both sounds and looks way worse than Vince Neil in the OP video - and that's saying something. Vince only managed to sing around 20% of the words, but at least he was vaguely on key. Axl looked like the douchebag from Tiger King and don't think you could call what came out of his mouth singing.

This song…
For awhile I thought the lyric was saying “How was I”…. I sent it to an ex-girlfriend thinking it might serve as an intro to rekindle our previous relationship. Like nostalgically saying “how was it when we were together”.

She obviously didn’t get the point… because she had an ability to listen.
I laughed pretty hard at this

A friend of mine just saw them at MetLife and posted a bunch of videos. Let me just say it looks definitely not worth the ticket price. He posted a bunch of old songs and Axl sounds like Towlie singing them. Just awful.

If only someone had given this man some reggae when he asked then all this could have been avoided.

Was stoked for the opener being Gary Clark Jr but he got pulled for Wolfgsng fucking Van Halen who doesn't even play his dad's songs wtf.

In fairness, Gary Clark Jr doesn't play his dad's songs either.

I've seen G-n-R once when I was way young. opening for Iron Maiden on the Seventh Son tour - I was there to see Maiden but left a G-n-R fan (I had heard them but was so-so on them - May 27, 1988.

Missed them on their gigantic Illusion tours and then they kind of started to suck.

I've seen G-n-R once when I was way young. opening for Iron Maiden on the Seventh Son tour - I was there to see Maiden but left a G-n-R fan (I had heard them but was so-so on them - May 27, 1988.

Missed them on their gigantic Illusion tours and then they kind of started to suck.

by the time that tour hit my town gnr had bailed and I got LA Guns. I didn’t leave an LA Guns fan.

What the hell happened to Axel’s voice?

Back