New incarnation of ultimate fighter should be reality/dating show style

I have never watched an episode of TUF and never will.

The finale where it's actually a UFC event is good though

And we could have an MTV Movie Awards style fan interaction with the show through social media .Us fans get to vote for Best Kiss ,Best First Date and Best Finish (seperate sexual and fighting categories .)The first weeks
challenge can be the girls dressing all the guys up like women for their fight.Best dresses gets immunity of course so they get saved even if they lose...be careful tho you can only use that once!

Let's make it a coed house, with both guy and girl aspiring fighters. They have a shot to make it into the UFC, but they also have a chance to fall in love and get a girlfriend / boyfriend. Maybe even throw in some non-UFC fighters who are just there to live in the house.

Fighters will be encouraged to go on dates and learn more about the housemates of the opposite sex. They will live in a luxury style house somewhere on the California coast and be given a weekly stipend for dates and parties.

Maybe award points to fighters that end up getting a girlfriend / boyfriend - the higher the rank of their significant other, the more points their awarded. Points may also be allotted depending on fan votes for their favorite fighter in various categories (cutest, best couple, most vicious GnP, etc). A fighter which racks up enough points may use them for a wild card spot in the final tournament, should they get eliminated early. They may also cash in their points for various prizes (YoYo [2000 pts], Sour Patch Kids [3000 pts], Chinese finger trap [200 pts], remote controlled car [20,000 pts], etc.

Infrared / nightvision cameras will be placed throughout the house for 24 hour coverage.

Any other ideas?
As messed up, retarded and pathetic as your post is, this is the sort of reality tv shit that would get huge success with ratings and viewers.

In the Brazilian version of TUF they brought in a bunch of ring girls to spend time with the fighters for this very reason. Sex it up or whutevs...

I think that American style of reality show, where they chop and splice reactions, insert one hundred ad breaks with a recap after each one. This kinda includes TUF but also stuff like storage hunters.

I think that type of TV might be dead now. Because of the huge popularity of Netflix and equivalents, Americans are surely now accustomed to a higher quality of television with less fake drama created by editing and no commercials.

If TUF restarted they would have to update the format, polish it up. The UFC has gone to great lengths over more than two decades to clean up and improve the regulation of MMA.
The 00s style TUF would be going back in time , and making it seem that MMA is all about intellectually impaired redneck types with tribal tats yelling "just let me bang bro!". MMA and UFC have progressed past that now.

And the whole coeds in a house concept is very thoroughly covered by the likes of Love Island.

I made this post about 5 years ago.

The idea would be more like the bachelor.

16 house guests and Frank Mir is the prize.

Frank goes on "grappling dates" with each guy and based on how he feels he matches them up against other guys.

The winner of the tournament gets a 6 figure contract and gets Frank Mir.

Dana White starts off the show.

"So you wanna fuck Frank Mir"

Back