Social New Jersey Reportedly Offers Reduced Prison Sentences If Inmates Get Vaccinated Against COVID

How man snicker doodles and Tang can one get for $10 at the commissary?

hopefully there is some good documentation because I bet some folks are getting jabbed daily and have 4 Quadra billion spike proteins pumping through their felonious veins

If a vaccine reduces the resources to treat people who get sick in prison then of course they'd push it but having to bribe and incentives and scare or threaten people to get something should be red flags enough... Thought they could force vaccinate prisoners?

The point is too get as many people vaccinated as possible. Anyone who breathes should be allowed to apply.
The point I’m wondering about is why can’t a jail or prison just say “here’s your vaccination” and that’s that?

The point I’m wondering about is why can’t a jail or prison just say “here’s your vaccination” and that’s that?

So now you like huge government overreach. Aren’t you against vaccine passports and mandatory vaccines and all that?

So now you like huge government overreach. Aren’t you against vaccine passports and mandatory vaccines and all that?
I’m fine with vaccine passports, but would not support mandatory vaccines for free citizens at this time. It’s my understanding that you lose some rights when incarcerated, however. All in all, I’m probably not the walking strawman you had pictured in your head.

I’m fine with vaccine passports, but would not support mandatory vaccines for free citizens at this time. It’s my understanding that you lose some rights when incarcerated, however. All in all, I’m probably not the walking strawman you had pictured in your head.

Just seems Your ideology is all Over the place

Just seems Your ideology is all Over the place
My bad. I’ll look over literature from the democrats and republicans, pick a side, and be sure to only espouse the most orthodox of positions from now on.

Makes sense for everyone's safety. I know I wouldn't want to go to work everyday in a giant disease incubator.

Everyone has lost their minds over a glorified flu. I hope people are prepared for what governments do when a more deadly virus conveniently rears its head. Its going to make this authoritarianism look like childs play. I don't know if its a year or 10 years down the line, but its coming. I hope everyone enjoys it, you lot deserve it for being subservient cowards.

For criminals serving serious time that 10 days is essentially irrelevant. This story seems neither here nor there.

Imagine a vaccine so good for you that you need to be bribed and forced to take it for a virus so deadly that you have to be tested to prove that you even have it.
Sounds Orwellian.

Last edited:
10 days isn’t that much, and prisons want to avoid outbreaks and not have to coordinate transfers to and from hospitals for serious cases. Makes sense

if was like, take this 90 day sentence or get vaccinated and do community service I’d be against it

Back