News New Lightweight rankings post UFC 262

THEY DID IT AGAIN

Islams opponent is now ranked.
Zero talk of this guy in the rankings but once he gets a fight with Islam he is ranked.
Drew Dober got a #15 rank and after the loss he was gone.

This isn't coincidence.
They trying to butter people out but saying look he is beating people in the top 15.

Its horseshit.
So Cowboy and Iaquinta should get their rankings back?

Who has Raffy Dos Nachos fought since going back down?

My first thought is that I wish edson Barboza was still in the division. He could compete with anyone in the top 5 including the champ. The LW division has become a strikers division and Edson would thrive in that environment

Please, for the love of god, give us Gaethje/Chandler in a 5 round main event.
Don't know why everyone wants that.... Chandler got his bell rung by Aloe Vera... he doesn't have a good chin and would get folded by Gaethje fast.

My first thought is that I wish edson Barboza was still in the division. He could compete with anyone in the top 5 including the champ. The LW division has become a strikers division and Edson would thrive in that environment
I don't know about that. I'm curious to see how far Barboza will go in featherweight. He's more powerful there, in my opinion. So far, he's dropped everyone he's fought there with his right hand and should be 3-0.

From TSN, they post the updated rankings before they appear on the UFC website

https://www.tsn.ca/ufc/rankings

Xol0Z3W.png
Felder still top 10. UFC taking care of their own smh.

Also, Tony should be below RDA.

So Dariush beats some unranked guys, #9 CDF and #5 Tony.. That deserves a #3 spot?

How on earth do Felder and Kevin Lee move up in the rankings? Felder is semi-retired and lost his last fight while Lee is moving to WW.

Fuck yeah Benny #3! Well deserved.

Stop assuming everything has to do with Islam.

Drew was ranked #15 before his fight with Islam was even announced. Then he dropped to #16 when they ranked Chandler following his win over Hooker.

Like someone else said, Moises was ranked #15 then lost it when they put Cowboy at 15...now they removed Cowbog and Moises is back at 15.

Dober was unranked when he fought Islam.

“Drew Dober enters this fight riding a four-fight winning streak. He’s won three in a row, all by stoppage. […] Though unranked, he’s a win or two from a spot in the top ten. A victory over the 14th ranked Makhachev will certainly boost him up the lightweight ladder.

Dober can stop you with either hand, however, if he has an Achilles heel, it’s he can be submitted. He’s been tapped out on a number of occasions.”
https://mmasucka.com/2021/03/04/drew-dober-islam-makhachev-ufc-259/

“In Makhachev’s way is Dober, who is 6-1 in his past seven outings. […] Currently unranked in the top-15, a win over Makhachev would give the argument he needs to face more esteemed opposition.”
https://www.mmafighting.com/2021/3/6/22317376/ufc-259-live-blog-islam-makhachev-vs-drew-dober

Kevin Lee being there (and moving UP) is even more egregious.
Do you understand the definition of the word “egregious”?

Because I’m pretty sure Lee has at least one win in the last 4 years. Conor.. Not so much.

There are free online dictionary sites. Way to look like a dumbass by using a polysyllabic word that you clearly don’t know the definition of.

Last edited:
THEY DID IT AGAIN

Islams opponent is now ranked.
Zero talk of this guy in the rankings but once he gets a fight with Islam he is ranked.
Drew Dober got a #15 rank and after the loss he was gone.

This isn't coincidence.
They trying to butter people out but saying look he is beating people in the top 15.

Its horseshit.

They did it for Conor, why not?

Back