Movies New Louis CK Special 'Sincerely.'

How did you rate Louis CK 'Sincerely?' out of 10?

• Total voters
Thanks for the heads up TS. I will masturbate to this later.

it's almost a must to watch this baked. Shit anything comedy.
Yeah and C.K is top 5 for me when it comes to stand up. Couldn’t find any edibles but some good green will suffice :)

Of the five accusers, one said it was over the phone (hang up then), one said he asked and she declined (what is the crime here?), the remaining three all admit they consented to it.
tenor.gif

Back in the day when I was living in NY I had Sirius and he always used to be on that Opie and Anthony show with Patrice O'Neal and Jim Norton. They were fucking hilarious. This was like 10 years ago but at points I was crying with laughter. Like no other radio show you would ever hear, even more raw than Stern.

Have loved Louis CK ever since, Norton is a bit shit when it come sto stand up TBH.

Back in the day when I was living in NY I had Sirius and he always used to be on that Opie and Anthony show with Patrice O'Neal and Jim Norton. They were fucking hilarious. This was like 10 years ago but at points I was crying with laughter. Like no other radio show you would ever hear, even more raw than Stern.

Have loved Louis CK ever since, Norton is a bit shit when it come sto stand up TBH.
Jimmy's Improv skills are so damn good and he's lightning quick. He could have the whole room dying of laughter, including Patrice and Louie.

This special was good. Not Lou's best but the bar is set pretty high by him. Also, I listened to the leaked material before so it took some of the shock value away.

Hundreds of hours of Louis on O&A and it's all dynamite. You can find it all on YouTube.

Jimmy's Improv skills are so damn good and he's lightning quick. He could have the whole room dying of laughter, including Patrice and Louie.

This special was good. Not Lou's best but the bar is set pretty high by him. Also, I listened to the leaked material before so it took some of the shock value away.

The Rich Voss roast is on YouTube now.

Yeah Jim Norton is not a great stand up IMO but on radio he had me crying with laughter sometimes. I always hated that zoo radio bullshit but O&A had that knack of getting really funny comics on there that would make the whole show. That was the first time I heard of Louis CK, Bill Burr, Patrice, Colin Quinn, Rich Vos, etc...pretty much every comic I actually love these days.

Yeah Jim Norton is not a great stand up IMO but on radio he had me crying with laughter sometimes. I always hated that zoo radio bullshit but O&A had that knack of getting really funny comics on there that would make the whole show. That was the first time I heard of Louis CK, Bill Burr, Patrice, Colin Quinn, Rich Vos, etc...pretty much every comic I actually love these days.

Colin Quinn is a mad underrated comic, he had some hilarious lines over the years, I also used to love Tough Crowd.

Also if you ever want to hear Patrice shut the fuck up, look up the times Pat Cooper was on the show. I'm of an Italian background so Pat Cooper was always a cheeseball old person comedian to me but when he was on that show he OWNED everyone. Never realisd the guy was so funny. I mean I knew he was, but you know what I mean. He was on there talking shit about Sinatra, Dean Martin, etc...I always loved shit.

The Rich Voss roast is on YouTube now.

I still remember Rich Vos, Ralphie May and a few other really good comedians losing the first season of Last Comic Standing to Dat Phan, even when all his jokes were "My Asian mom, she makes spicy things in three ways: Hot, spicy, and LAVAAAAA!"

Nonsense. Nonsense!!

I still remember Rich Vos, Ralphie May and a few other really good comedians losing the first season of Last Comic Standing to Dat Phan, even when all his jokes were "My Asian mom, she makes spicy things in three ways: Hot, spicy, and LAVAAAAA!"

Nonsense. Nonsense!!

They ripped his ass on the show, and he deserved it completely. It was more or less the same thing. And they were dead right. There should be some Mencia Center For the Performing Arts in order to reeducate lame hack comedians.

Ive never been a fan either. Lots of people dont like Louis
Same here. I can tolerate him and find him amusing at times but I never go seek him out. Hate all the "zoo crew" radio guys everyone's worshipping in here too. Much prefer the low-key deadpan types like Hedberg (pbuh), Norm, Steven Wright, Galafikanas, etc.

Dunno why Sherdog is so infatuated with Patrice. Everyone has someone in their family or at work who says the same shit.

Back