Movies New Louis CK Special 'Sincerely.'

How did you rate Louis CK 'Sincerely?' out of 10?

• Total voters
What he did was not wrong in the slightest.

I heard he was blocking the door so the women couldn't get out. Idk if that part is true or not, but if it is, then yeah that's still pretty wrong. Not Harvey Weinstein wrong, but still pretty bad.

No, but he does try to get young comedians fired from SNL if he feels threatened by them.

You're referring to Pete Davidson right? Which is hilarious because he is a terrible comic and I doubt Louis felt threatened by him at all.

Strong showing from Louie, enjoyed it immensely

Of the five accusers, one said it was over the phone (hang up then), one said he asked and she declined (what is the crime here?), the remaining three all admit they consented to it.
It's not only about consentment. It's also about the fact that it's fucking weird to want to jerk off in front of people.

These women "agreeing" to it doesn't make it normal or less perverted.

With that being said, thanks for posting. I was looking forward to this new special.

Not bad. A few laughs, a few chuckles. Lots of boring shit in there as well. I don’t consider him a great comedian. He is good though. 6.5 wasn’t an option, so I gave it a 7. Worth watching.

And not that it’s a competition because it ain’t, but since it’s been brought up in this thread, Chappelle’s recent special blows this one away.

Back when people were reporting on it, I thought I had heard that. But again, I don't know if that's true or not.

You might be thinking of Weinstein. I remember reports of him blocking doors. And both stories were getting reported on a lot around the same time.

You might be thinking of Weinstein. I remember reports of him blocking doors. And both stories were getting reported on a lot around the same time.

Yeah I admit, that's very possible.

If everything really was consensual, like somebody was saying ITT, then I would agree Louis didn't really do anything wrong.

The king is back. This one blew Burr and Chappelle's latest out of the water. A legit 10/10 comedy special.

This is a return to form for Louis. He doesn't talk about his kids, he covers classic Louis topics: religon, retards, his exile from comedy, his European girlfriend and her preferred method of taking one's temperature, the Holocaust... and yes, he addresses, IT.

Well worth the $9USD.

https://louisck.com/
Just to be clear, is the only legal way of obtaining it to pay $9 on his site?

No, but he does try to get young comedians fired from SNL if he feels threatened by them.
Who knows if that story's true or if he said it to be funny.

But I love the way he makes Jimmy Fallon look stupid (well, stupider that he already is)

Back