Elections New NY Governor admits 12,000 (28%!) more Covid deaths Cuomo had kept hidden

HockeyBjj

Putting on the foil
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score

New York was the most dangerous place to be for covid in the US. Cuomo actively suppressed the death rate, while accepting an Emmy (since revoked) for his “transparent” press conferences.

ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — Delivering another blow to what’s left of former Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s legacy, New York’s new governor acknowledged on her first day in office that the state has had nearly 12,000 more deaths from COVID-19 than Cuomo told the public.

“The public deserves a clear, honest picture of what’s happening. And that’s whether it’s good or bad, they need to know the truth. And that’s how we restore confidence,” Gov. Kathy Hochul said on NPR.

In its first daily update on the outbreak Tuesday evening, Hochul’s office reported that nearly 55,400 people have died of the coronavirus in New York based on death certificate data submitted to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

That’s up from about 43,400 that Cuomo reported to the public as of Monday, his last day in office.

can’t believe this wasn’t what got him removed from office. At least those brave women came forward with what a pervert he was right @Queen B ?

This is a 28% increase!!!!! They’d been hiding over a quarter of their total covid deaths.

Last edited:
We all knew that.

Cuomo administration just categorized it differently, and he was very transparent at the way they categorized it

Hah. This guy ends up being a bigger piece of shit with every new piece of news coming forward.

Of course they work hard to make it look like certain cities/areas/states are worse than others by covering up their own mess, which again, helps this narrative flow. I am far from a conspiracy nut, but how can't some of you see how this shit is unfolding? How can you trust the government, media, and the institutions that are pushing so fucking hard to get you to think a certain way.

Cuomo administration just categorized it differently, and he was very transparent at the way they categorized it

Then why is his lt govenor, now actual Govenor, saying that it wasn’t transparent and now they’re trying to be transparent to restore confidence?

Then why is his lt govenor, now actual Govenor, saying that it wasn’t transparent and now they’re trying to be transparent to restore confidence?
She never said it wasnt transparent.

She just grouped all Covid deaths together from Nursing Homes, not the ones that died in the hospitals

<TheWire1>

How do you categorize covid deaths differently???
Either they died, or they fucking didn't.
Face it, he's a fucking liar
They caught Covid from a nursing home, and died in the hospital.

Therefore, Cuomo called it a hospital Covid death, because they died in the hospital like other people

She never said it wasnt transparent.

She just grouped all Covid deaths together from Nursing Homes, not the ones that died in the hospitals

Yes she did. She’s saying she’ll be transparent because the previous administration was not.

“There’s a lot of things that weren’t happening, and I’m going to make them happen,” she said Wednesday on MSNBC. “Transparency will be the hallmark of my administration.”

Yes she did. She’s saying she’ll be transparent because the previous administration was not.

“There’s a lot of things that weren’t happening, and I’m going to make them happen,” she said Wednesday on MSNBC. “Transparency will be the hallmark of my administration.”
That could mean anything

Regardless, Cuomo already said counted the 12k deaths differently from the beginning of the year

Back