Elections New NY Governor admits 12,000 (28%!) more Covid deaths Cuomo had kept hidden

You have got to be delusional. His party forced him to resign. No one in the GOP would dare do the same to Trump, De Santi, Noem or Abbott because it’s party first before country.

The GOP is so corrupt that if they started calling out bad actors there wouldn’t be a party left.
I wonder what "straw that broke the camel's back" means? Clearly a mystery.

They caught covid in nursing homes specifically because of his "do it or else" policies forcing nursing homes to take contagious covid patients to create the illusion that his hospitals were handling it, and then lied about it.

He forced contagion into the people most likely to die from it and then covered it up so voters would not know
Thats all an assumption created by Republicans.

Theres no proof he changed the metrics simply to profit off of a book.

And the Executive Orders were at CDC guidelines, which is why there was no repercussions for that.

And the Executive Orders were at CDC guidelines, which is why there was no repercussions for that.
It's not an assumption at all. He admitted it on national fucking television and the paperwork regarding him forcing nursing homes to take sick contagious patients was released. Months ago

When he got on TV he admitted it and said he hid the shit so that the Republicans would not have explosive ammo during the election

A lot of "assumptions" tend to be true. So much, that its more worthless disputing them then not.

How many times is BREAKING NEWS gonna be responded with: "yeah, we already knew."

I understand waiting for facts but at this point, youre safer going with plausibility.

Were those actually CDC guidelines? Seems like a pretty monumental screw up on their part if that's true. We had data as early as March 2020 showing the elderly were at the highest risk level of dying of covid. Even still, it took Cuomo until the end of May to get rid of that mandate if I remember right.

We all knew that.
Cuomo administration just categorized it differently, and he was very transparent at the way they categorized it

giphy.gif

@Queen B right about now
giphy.gif

I've seen it said numerous times and would also like to get a definitive answer. I get it. If true then it would greatly bolster the "Trump screwed up" narrative by inflating the numbers, but just because it's sound strategy that doesn't make it a fact.
I've seen to done with a car accident personally, but I'm not in ny

Remember according to leftist dipshits leftist politicians are always blameless, even for the most obviously stupid decisions. According to some Cuomo was mind controlled by the Orange Devil and that is really what got people killed.

As far as I'm concerned Cuomo is a mass murderer and so are the other Democrat govs who consigned people in nursing homes to death by putting COVID patients with them.

Oh boy, the extreme CTers must be torn.

"We told you they were lying about covid"
"Oh wait, it was actually worse then they said......"

Oh boy, the extreme CTers must be torn.

"We told you they were lying about covid"
"Oh wait, it was actually worse then they said......"

Pretty sure you're the one struggling to spin this to avoid talking about the issue. Get some self awareness.

His buddy Bunker Biden said he did a fabulous job

Washington Examiner and NYPost is pretty much the same as posting Breitbart. They are not credible news sources when discussing Democratic politicians
Yeah, you tell em.
Get your news from Twitter(as long as it's a leftists account), or CNN. Damn racists....

Back