New potential talent for the UFC

gl7l3Pm.gif

The little punk with the purse. I’m surprised that bitch didn’t take it off and start swinging that at the guy. 4 on 1 and those losers got beat.

And that punk kid got laughed at by the spectators, for an epic flinch. That’s on the internet forever. That’s Hall of Shame shit.

The little punk with the purse. I’m surprised that bitch didn’t take it off and start swinging that at the guy. 4 on 1 and those losers got beat.

And that punk kid got laughed at by the spectators, for an epic flinch. That’s on the internet forever. That’s Hall of Shame shit.
Dammit how many times do we have to go over this, IT'S A MURSE!!!

This was like a movie fight scene where each “bad guy” attacks the “good guy” one after the other allowing the good guy to comfortably besmirch them one by one.

Just imagine how the rest would have fled if they saw one get their nose broken or KO'd lol

I've never understood why kids are so stupid as to repeatedly engage 1 on 1 when they have the numerical advantage. One kid HAS to go for the legs and tie up the clearly superior fight. Two of them should be able to get that kid to the ground at which point it's all over 3 on 1.

Back