Here are the 06 Flexfighters for comparison:
V-Flex-5.jpg

Here are the waistbands for you to look at:
V-Flex-6.jpg

If you need anything else just ask. Thanks Steve :cool:

Do you have pics of the whites?

Soid said:
Do you have pics of the whites?

All I got is a black pair, I might get some whites in the future though.

is the closure system the same as the old sprawls?

Old sprawls? U mean like originals?

SPrawl changed closure system from 06 series. It's a adjustable waistband with internal drawstring now

I wear 31 trousers - shall I go for 32 or 30?
thanks

it said like,bilateral closure or something.i thought they might be like inspirit's closure system,.

I just want to know how you got early dibs on these things.

KzFactoryRumina said:
is the closure system the same as the old sprawls?
Same as the 06 Flexfighters.

pyetya said:
I wear 31 trousers - shall I go for 32 or 30?
thanks
Depends on how big your legs are and how you want them to fit. With the elastic and the drawstrings you will not have a problem getting a 32 to fit, that's my guess. I would talk to Steve though just to make sure

fat_wilhelm said:
I just want to know how you got early dibs on these things.
:icon_cheeSteve is the man, very generious and nice. He takes care of his customers:icon_chee

I always bought mine size up with the 06s. I walk around the house in them untied and they just hang (I could get down troued easily but they still fit easy. I haven't actaully taken apart and used the velcro ever). I just tie them up for training though for obvious reasons.

I did the same too Foppa21 but this is a new sizing system so your might have to change sizing.

Have you found that it goes up or down? I'd only drop to 32 if the sizing went up. It must be a good sign, but my original true fits don't fit well anymore. Like plumbers crack showing and stuff when I wear them

Are the shorts made out of a stretch material like the nogis or no? Damn these shorts look sweet, why do i have to be so broke!!>

how well do sprawls fit, meaning do they run big or small. I train Muay Thai and would like to wear those instead of thai shorts, is it comforable to wear the sprwal in muay thai

Oh man I am gone for a little bit and Steve releases some nice new shorts. Good stuff, thanks Adino.

those are really nice..probably the cleanest sleekest looking pair of black shorts ive seen in awhile

oh and thanks for the review adino

Foppa21 my 06's and 05's were both 30's. These are a 28 and they fit perfect. Now this is just my experience and I'm sure that Steve could answer alittle better than I could. I think it depends on how you want the fit like I posted to pyetya.

codysweet02 yes the material stretches. I have never seen the Nogi shorts so I don't know how they compare to the SPRAWLS. And I just finished college and have not landed a job yet so I know what it's like to be broke :wink:

zenshin with the elastic waist and the drawstrings they fit awesome and I train muay thai and I know these are going to do awesome.

Good to see you back Phen

Back