New Winning FG-5000 vs FG-2900 (new versions vs old versions)

also depends on the shape of the head as well. Some people have an egg head and a large fits weird. I have a pumpkin head so it sits and fits way better.

I have an egg head with 22.5 inches above the brow for the FG5000 - fits perfect and there's about 2 inches left of space at the back where the laces help. The headgear sits tight on my forehead, rests on my cheek and hovers slightly infront of my nose - it feels perfect.

he goes by the name of B-Moniez, haven't you seen his Blingy gloves?

I have an egg head with 22.5 inches above the brow for the FG5000 - fits perfect and there's about 2 inches left of space at the back where the laces help. The headgear sits tight on my forehead, rests on my cheek and hovers slightly infront of my nose - it feels perfect.

yeah man I believe it, head shape like I said has a lot to do with it.

yeah man I believe it, head shape like I said has a lot to do with it.

Oh brah not debating, I just wanted to give my point of view because the Large fits amazing and might be the same for others.

It's crazy because Pacquiao and Mayweather supposedly wear Mediums, they must be tiny lol

you've seen my pacquiao signed shorts right?

dude guy has to have like a 26 inch waist lol.

Oh brah not debating, I just wanted to give my point of view because the Large fits amazing and might be the same for others.

It's crazy because Pacquiao and Mayweather supposedly wear Mediums, they must be tiny lol
Do you use it for MT at all? I'm quite tempted to buy the 5000. Cost is not an issue, it's suitability for MT.

Do you use it for MT at all? I'm quite tempted to buy the 5000. Cost is not an issue, it's suitability for MT.

You will get use to looking down the nose bar for front kicks so it shouldn't be a problem. I only recommend it if you spar hard and don't want to take too many nose shots.

My head measures the same as you mate. You went the large?

Back