Economy New York Times - The President's Taxes

He's lived off the tax payer teat since he was 29 yrs old. Who has he hired and paid with his own money? Tens of thousands like the President???
Has Biden really had an electable job since he was 29 years old while Trump has been getting along with daddy's money his whole life? And his taxes indicate he's a terrible businessman despite running as the only businessman that could save a country prospering since the economic crash? Mexicans, a wall, Muslims...

PS let's not forget about those that did work for Trump and then got stiffed.

Last edited:
nytimes.jpg

Why are people saying he paid a few hundred in taxes all over the internet. Thats 5.2 million right there..

Am I missing something? sounds like he overpaid
Because that's not what he paid. Making an estimate is not the same as the actual tax liability.

Lied?

Clearly you don’t know the first thing about what happened, which is really no surprise at all.
He falsified information right? Like Trump has more than 20,000 times since he's been in office.

That quote is obviously pretty radical suggesting assassination. The arrested, or at least indicted, part is impossible while he's in office. We'll see if he's indicted once he's out of office and if it's for longstanding charges.

"We'll see", "just wait", "you'll see" "its over", "its coming", "just wait til", "wait til after"... etc etc etc etc. It'll never end with you guys (girls?).

Depression only sets in with you lefties because you LET IT. You are basically bringing it upon yourselves. Which makes it really difficult to feel sorry for you.

Don't you think Trump would love to sue the NY Times for libel and win?

All he'd have to do kill this story and win a huge slam dunk lawsuit against his least favorite newspaper that he has hated for decades is release the actual returns.

And yet, he's not doing that and won't.

The leak is real, his administration has been leaking like a collander the whole time.
Something like this was attempted back in 2007(?) here in Indiana. But the Indianapolis Star (news paper) simply claimed that they are... "just an information outlet which doesn't have to be responsible for the outcome bla bla bla" Or something. Either way they got off scot free.

That answer doesn't make any sense in the context of the post you're quoting.

And lol @ racking up 1500 posts in two months. I'm assuming your job bussing tables must be pretty slow in these pandemic times.
Actually its the people that have office jobs that really rack up the posts on message boards. Please don't ask me how I know that.

Did you not ask me how the Durham probe was going? Again, they caught an FBI lawyer falsifying evidence.

That literally directly answers the question you asked

The FBI deal was prior to Dunham. Is this like when Trump claims he created the greatest economy all the while juicing what he was given by Obama.

The FBI deal was prior to Dunham. Is this like when Trump claims he created the greatest economy all the while juicing what he was given by Obama.

You’re going to need to source that champ.

WTF are you talking about? We're talking about the NYT's piece on his tax returns right? That report indicates he was paying Ivanka as a consultant even though she was on the Trump Organization payroll. That would be illegal.

Employees can do consulting for their employers if it's something outside of regular job activities. Also the article is behind a paywall, please do tell me if it says anywhere in the article that he did something illegal. I'm looking for words: illegal, against the law, the IRS is after him. Saying he avoided taxes doesn't mean anything. I also avoid taxes, but do so legally, using everything there is in the IRS tax code.

Thanks for proving me correct.

Took you an entire day. You still couldn't argue your position or answer a simple question pertaining to why nothing has been done about these "terrorists" for half a year of their "terrorism"........

"We'll see", "just wait", "you'll see" "its over", "its coming", "just wait til", "wait til after"... etc etc etc etc. It'll never end with you guys (girls?).

Depression only sets in with you lefties because you LET IT. You are basically bringing it upon yourselves. Which makes it really difficult to feel sorry for you.
Hey, Mueller specifically stated he couldn't bring charges but that he wasn't exonerating him, that's because it's DOJ policy not to indict a sitting President. And don't act like there aren't open investigations like at the SDNY. Look at all the abuses of power. Do you really think it's a longshot that he's charged with someone within a year of him leaving office?

Employees can do consulting for their employers if it's something outside of regular job activities. Also the article is behind a paywall, please do tell me if it says anywhere in the article that he did something illegal. I'm looking for words: illegal, against the law, the IRS is after him. Saying he avoided taxes doesn't mean anything. I also avoid taxes, but do so legally, using everything there is in the IRS tax code.
I was referring to this article.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kellyp...he-extraordinary-story-of-trumps-tax-returns/

Does the article say he did something illegal per the IRS tax code? If so, what was it?

Tax evasion by way of fraud? From what I have read and watched he could have sadly done all of this legally. But instead he did it illegally by using his children as "consultants" and giving them huge "consulting fees".

Tax evasion by way of fraud? From what I have read and watched he could have sadly done all of this legally. But instead he did it illegally by using his children as "consultants" and giving them huge "consulting fees".

While nepotism is looked down upon it's not illegal.

Back