Opinion Newsmax anchor has a meltdown against Afgh War Veteran

The
Newsmax is such dumb demographic name. I can just imagine the meeting where they came up with it.

CEO: "There are 330million Americans and our study shows 8% of them are dumber than dog shit and don't even watch the news. That's a potential 26 million strong customer base that is completely untapped. Now we just need a name that will attract those dumb people"

Johnny: We should call ourselves newsmax, like all those advertisements where they say "to the max" that attract dumb people.

CEO: That's fucking brilliant!

*5 weeks later*

Hey did you hear Steve is making his own news broadcast network?

CEO: "Yeah what's he calling it?"
'OneAmericaNews"
CEO: "god damn, son of a bitch.
i am starting a news channel called Liberty and Freedom to the Max for Patriots.

The lie is that Trump is blameless. His admin fcuked up by signing the deal with the Taleban. Stephen Miller made it very difficult for Afghans who helped the US to emmigrate to the US.

The Newsmax guy is a total lying shill, just like you.

Trump is never wrong

He also needs more $$$ donate now to Trump on his website and you can help save America. Only Trump can do the job to save America and he needs more money to do it!

Newsmax is such dumb demographic name. I can just imagine the meeting where they came up with it.

CEO: "There are 330million Americans and our study shows 8% of them are dumber than dog shit and don't even watch the news. That's a potential 26 million strong customer base that is completely untapped. Now we just need a name that will attract those dumb people"

Johnny: We should call ourselves newsmax, like all those advertisements where they say "to the max" that attract dumb people.

CEO: That's fucking brilliant!

*5 weeks later*

Hey did you hear Steve is making his own news broadcast network?

CEO: "Yeah what's he calling it?"
'OneAmericaNews"
CEO: "god damn, son of a bitch.

One American is a much better name

Which is bigger though Newsmax on One American?

I didn't hear him blame anything on Trump. I would have liked to hear what he had to say. Because I've seen all angles of this already.

He's on WABC here in NY. Right before "Common Sense With Rudy Giuliani."

A billionaire named John Catsimatidis bought WABC in 2020. He'salso got Mark Levin, Bill O'Reilly, Rita Cosby, Charlie Kirk and Brian Kilmeade on there. Used to have Ben Shapiro, but they canned him to give Rudy a show lmao.

In December of 2020 Kelly did a real beauty of an interview on NewsMax with Flynn. Flynn claimed Trump won the election, said he should seize the voting equipment, declare martial law and "rerun" the election.

John Catsimatidis, so what do ya know.

Another (not American) Billionaire Globalist pumping out the Conservative point of view on American media.

Because the veteran called it like it is and said Bunker Boy's efforts in Afghanistan was weak

How is this a legitimate network and why are their reporters getting invited to the White House press conferences?

Heres a Newsmax reporter shouting stupid questions every time Jen Psaki finishes up.

yeah and biden handing over afghanistan to the taliban, with billions of dollars worth of equipment, weapons, and vehicles is so much better. what do you have to say about the biden ordered drone strike that killed that family? youre so disillusioned with the idea that, as you call him "bunker boy" is this monstrous villain but refuse to look at what biden has done? newsflash dumbass theyre all corrupt

Lol at calling this news. The soldier says 2 sentences the host doesnt like so he cuts his mike and gives a WWE style rant.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't hear him blame anything on Trump. I would have liked to hear what he had to say. Because I've seen all angles of this already.

Agree... Let the guy have his say, then discuss and debate him on it. That was a terrible look.

Don't act like the far leftist news channels.

American media in general is dominated by billionaire globalists. They're typically not gentiles though

Yes. There still is a strain of anti-Semitism in the American Right.

Globalist is one of their dog whistle words for "Jew".

I personally see somebody who gives up their nationality for business reasons or domiciles in a foreign country for tax reasons as a true Globalist.

Amazing how many of those people are the owners of the Conservative media space. The narrative here is that Globalist Elites are "of the Left".

lmao @ that can reporter getting all worked up about someone criticizing his daddy Trump.
5OdkiFX.jpg

nice try failure...I guess you thought I wouldn't look.

First of all, I don't have any posts on the page you linked. I do have 2 posts in that thread that are located on the first page. They are the following.

You are triggered. Why not just admit you had me mixed up with someone else instead of lieing?
<Lmaoo> you must have balls to still play dumb after getting direct proof of your bullshit thrown right in your face.

Back