Elections Newsom "Stop Republican Recall" commercial claims the Rightwing wants to Microchip Immigrants

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So the Republicans want to inject Microchips into immigrants and Track them according the Gavin Newsom Anti Recall Election campaign.

Elizabeth Warren

Aren’t Hispanics the primary group that want Gavin Newsom recalled?
Well the PSA is telling them before you start leaning Republican remember they want to inject you with a microchip and compared you to animals. So he is reminding them and hopes to change their mind from becoming conservative.

Lol, if going to Warren is you're game, just quit.

"us native, indigenous people need to fight back against white people!" - Warren
She is absolutely repulsive. This is coming from someone who is finally getting ready to join the nation. I’ve been putting mixed race on most documents my entire life but in person I don’t tell many people I’m NA. Took a little over 30 years but my dad finally convinced me even though in my heart I’ve known it was a matter of time for a long time now.

Recently heard a stop the recall commercial on the radio and it was full TDS.
I never knew you were out in California.Yeah its kinda weird I turn on KCAL or FOX 11 and channel 5 and when im watching morning news before doing my cardio ill see the stop the recall commercials multiple times a day.

She is absolutely repulsive. This is coming from someone who is finally getting ready to join the nation. I’ve been putting mixed race on most documents my entire life but in person I don’t tell many people I’m NA. Took a little over 30 years but my dad finally convinced me even though in my heart I’ve known it was a matter of time for a long time now.
Which nation? I've been getting notifications for r/23&me and it's wild how many people think they're Native but turn out to be descendants of mixed race African Americans who passed as NA. Kind of funny, one side of my family had a $5 Indian in Choctaw territory, the other side actually was Ojibwe out of Paquawang.

So the Republicans want to inject Microchips into immigrants and Track them according the Gavin Newsom Anti Recall Election campaign.

Elizabeth Warren

Elizabeth Warren?? lol

What? Cuomo wasn’t available?

No self respecting Dem that needs to be re-elected is going to stick their neck out for Gavin…

Oh and @Revolver
#Newsome Bless…

Most natives and the uptick in native % over the years isnt due to birth rates or more pure blooded being born. Its actually just more people who are very mixed identifying as native (its trendy I assume tons of whites claiming native). But to me you should at least be a mestizo or look native or something and extra bonus points if you try and learn the language. But Elizabeth is white as snow and is faking.

Like BLM makes a point that you cant just paint yourself black or call self black if you dont look it (which makes me wonder why Shaun King is around still).

I made a thread on how Cardi B using the N-word bothers me because she is only viewed as black in old school white America following 1 drop rule, and she doesnt know what its like to be really black let alone a full subsaharan african

But isnt it the Dems that are in fact doing the forced injections?

Newsome should go live in a homeless camp after being caned by small business owners.

My buddy at work knows someone in wine country close to Newsome’s winery who also has a winery. All during the scamdemic when businesses kept making attempts to open Newsomes winery never shut-down. My friend that knows the folks next to Newsome’s business kept being shut-down, several times, by law enforcement.

Newsome’s winery got some crazy amount too during initial huge stimulus packages that rolled, like ridiculous amounts. His side business thrived like a mofo and he never got laid off from his $17k mo salary job.

Well the PSA is telling them before you start leaning Republican remember they want to inject you with a microchip and compared you to animals. So he is reminding them and hopes to change their mind from becoming conservative.
Is that really mentioned in the first one? Unfortunately the closed captioning for it is only available in Spanish like the audio. What is the wording regarding microchips?

Aren’t Hispanics the primary group that want Gavin Newsom recalled?
Yes.
Newsom is the quintessential 'do as I say, not as I do' politico btw.
He's lately been signing numerous spending bills for various things in an
attempt to buy off would be critics. Which is fine, even if he stays those projects
should remain funded.
But the guy is such a sleaze-bag along with his female reptilian counterpart Pelosi who
believe they are above the law ('laws are for little people") as to make him detestable.
California spent over $12 billion over the past year to house, process and admit ILLEGAL
aliens into the state, many of whom were covid positive, while simultaneously shutting down
public access to restaurants, gyms etc. to tax paying citizens.

I've lived in Cali since 1973 and he is by far the worst ever, worse than Pete Wilson ffs.

Last edited:
American politics is indeed a really bad comedy, straining credibility with it's inane story lines and characters.

Yes.
Newsom is the quintessential 'do as I say, not as I do' politico btw.
He's lately been signing numerous spending bills for various things in an
attempt to buy off would be critics. Which is fine, even if he stays those projects
should remain funded.
But the guy is such a sleaze-bag along with his female reptilian counterpart Pelosi who
believe they are above the law ('laws are for little people") as to make him detestable.
California spent over $12 billion over the past year to house, process and admit ILLEGAL
aliens into the state, many of whom were covid positive.

I've lived in Cali since 1973 and he is by far the worst ever, worse than Pete Wilson ffs.
<mma4>

Glad I haven't been here since 73

Back