Elections Newsom "Stop Republican Recall" commercial claims the Rightwing wants to Microchip Immigrants

I wish there were repercussions for making unfounded claims like this.
There will not be any repercussions the ad still runs freely on youtube, facebook and twitter

Surprised he didn’t say right wing want to refund police lol ..
what good timing for delta and mail in voting being sent out to people .

Why is Warren meddling in the affairs of another state?
I don’t think there is anyone that I’ve lost more respect for that her. I liked how she went after abusive corporations and all that. But this racial pandering has become basement level pathetic

Which nation? I've been getting notifications for r/23&me and it's wild how many people think they're Native but turn out to be descendants of mixed race African Americans who passed as NA. Kind of funny, one side of my family had a $5 Indian in Choctaw territory, the other side actually was Ojibwe out of Paquawang.

Thats because alot of the indigenous Americans were black. I think its funny how many people think they're from African but are actually indigenous Americans.

Just goes to show, we don’t know enough about ourselves to judge anyone else or their history. My old partner at work is as Irish as they get and she did the 23&me and had some kind of African in her as well so I don’t know how accurate they are. She would die if left in the sun for too long. It’s the Muscogee Creek Nation.

<BC1>

That could be due to the original Irish being black or the northern Africans being white/Caucasian. Could go either way.

Thats because alot of the indigenous Americans were black. I think its funny how many people think they're from African but are actually indigenous Americans.

A lot of Native Americans are actually black?

You should really let them know

After all the bullshit Newsom pulled, I'm not surprised he has to stoop to dirty tactics like this.

A lot of Native Americans are actually black?

You should really let them know

Its black Americans that need to be made aware that they're not African. A bulk of the "African" slaves were actually indigenous POWs. America had over 500 different indian tribes and nations. Many of those tribes and nations were black.

After all the bullshit Newsom pulled, I'm not surprised he has to stoop to dirty tactics like this.
He didn't even need to campaign people in California pretty much will vote to keep him and avoid a recall

Its black Americans that need to be made aware that they're not African. A bulk of the "African" slaves were actually indigenous POWs. America had over 500 different indian tribes and nations. Many of those tribes and nations were black.

Black how?

Im trying to follow you here I’m honestly mixed up.

Are you saying that the Native Americans are actually of African decent and not from Asian stock?

Specifically of North America.

Interesting
A lot of natives fought alongside of the CSA. Or in other cases took advantage of the war and revolted like on Minnesota in 62. While kn the trans Mississippi many units were made up entirely of natives. Think one of the last units to surrender was a native unit from Oklahoma iirc
My family briefly fought the USA in the Mexican American war and after that skirmish they were uninvolved with any conflict until wwii

yeah before say 1870 there was a lot of racial mobility and many who could trie to pass as white. So if you were kinda questionable you moved and said you were Portuguese or whatever. That allowed you to marry whites and your family passed and joined white society. In that coworkers case, she probably had a black ancestor that was able to marry in with whites and they continued to math whites and her black ancestry is probably below 5%

I’d be lying if I even attempted to tell you I understood why there were confederate units made up of indigenous people. I would imagine there were land deals in place that influenced their decision making. Haha that’s a great story to tell. What are your thoughts on Santa Anna? It’s crazy to think about how so much has changed since then with the world and our families.

I don’t know how light skinned we were. I have never known my NA side. Grew up without my dad till I was a senior in high school so I still have a lot to learn about my own family past and present. You’re right about racial mobility. It’s sad to think we still hear about the same shit today. Lol her test was probably just bullshit. She’s the whitest person I know.

The 506th parachute infantry regiment is probably the most famous NA unit in history. My son was big into boxing for a few years and he had the exact same haircut as them in that legendary photo. Always made me smile when I saw him cause he looked exactly like them even though I hated that hairstyle.
th

view;_ylt=AwrExdxy8w5hUXoAMiCJnIlQ;_ylu=c2VjA3NyBHNsawNpbWcEb2lkA2U2ODQ5YjFkYzY3NjU3NjJlZThhNzc3MjE3NDVkNzJjBGdwb3MDMwRpdANiaW5n

view;_ylt=AwrExo_hAQ5hZjIAIgmInIlQ;_ylu=c2VjA3NyBHNsawNpbWcEb2lkA2U2ODQ5YjFkYzY3NjU3NjJlZThhNzc3MjE3NDVkNzJjBGdwb3MDMwRpdANiaW5n

I’d be lying if I even attempted to tell you I understood why there were confederate units made up of indigenous people. I would imagine there were land deals in place that influenced their decision making. Haha that’s a great story to tell. What are your thoughts on Santa Anna? It’s crazy to think about how so much has changed since then with the world and our families.

I don’t know how light skinned we were. I have never known my NA side. Grew up without my dad till I was a senior in high school so I still have a lot to learn about my own family past and present. You’re right about racial mobility. It’s sad to think we still hear about the same shit today. Lol her test was probably just bullshit. She’s the whitest person I know.

The 506th parachute infantry regiment is probably the most famous NA unit in history. My son was big into boxing for a few years and he had the exact same haircut as them in that legendary photo. Always made me smile when I saw him cause he looked exactly like them even though I hated that hairstyle.
th

view;_ylt=AwrExdxy8w5hUXoAMiCJnIlQ;_ylu=c2VjA3NyBHNsawNpbWcEb2lkA2U2ODQ5YjFkYzY3NjU3NjJlZThhNzc3MjE3NDVkNzJjBGdwb3MDMwRpdANiaW5n

view;_ylt=AwrExo_hAQ5hZjIAIgmInIlQ;_ylu=c2VjA3NyBHNsawNpbWcEb2lkA2U2ODQ5YjFkYzY3NjU3NjJlZThhNzc3MjE3NDVkNzJjBGdwb3MDMwRpdANiaW5n
There’s a lot of reasons why. The csa was actually pretty cordial to the natives and they saw them as someone who could be worked with. Some owned slaves and others just wanted a chance to revolt and the civil war was a good chance to do it and have any possibility of success.
Santa Ana was a maniac and he runined any chance of Mexico having any real power. Dude was nuts and all his campaign were chaotic and badly badly executed.
Pretty cool on your son having the same haircut. Mohawks and whatnot are pretty badass

yeah it’s weird finding out families history later on. I have learned a lot about my Mexican side. Had no idea they were black in the late 1700s and kept intermarrying til they were basically native with a bit of white in them
It’s weird how people are trying to pass as other racial groups now and fools like Warren have lied completely about her family’s history and her race. It’s embarrassing really

Elizabeth Warren?? lol

What? Cuomo wasn’t available?

No self respecting Dem that needs to be re-elected is going to stick their neck out for Gavin…

Oh and @Revolver
#Newsome Bless…

California voted for Bernie Sanders. He probably wasn't willing to shill for Gavin Newsom so they went with the closest politician they could find.

Im trying to follow you here I’m honestly mixed up.

Are you saying that the Native Americans are actually of African decent and not from Asian stock?

Specifically of North America.

That's 'thecomebackkid' he's a return ban troll who will be gone soon again.

That's 'thecomebackkid' he's a return ban troll who will be gone soon again.

I don't know who TCK is but he has a heck of a reputation.

@Fugazy Im not trolling. You sounded interested. If not, no worries. I moved our conversation into the lounge so we don't further derail this one.

Back