Elections Newsome Keeps His Governorship-- Results Not Close

luckyshot

Nazi Punks Fuck Off
Platinum Member
Reaction score
With 65% reporting, so far 64% of California voters have rejected the recall compared with only 35% who voted for it.

https://www.npr.org/2021/09/14/1035848090/california-recall-governor-newsom-results-elder

3500.jpg

For anyone that likes this person, what are his qualities?

Any time I hear about him, it is related to things I don't like. But, I also don't live in Cali so I'm not his target voter.
Not sure as I don't live in Cali but he has to be leagues better than Larry Elder who pushes voter fraud conspiracy shit and thinks slave owners deserve as much reparations as black people.

Not sure as I don't live in Cali but he has to be leagues better than Larry Elder who pushes voter fraud conspiracy shit and thinks slave owners deserve as much reparations as black people.
On Monday, the day before the election, Elder's website claimed that fraud had happened in the election and that they had some analysis on vote totals to prove it. The only problem is that it was the day before the election and no counting had been done. So, yeah, at least that Republican is totally making up voter fraud claims based on literally no evidence.

How did people seriously think Larry elder had a chance? Just because he has a fan base online, that isn't representative at all of the voters in California. It would be like thinking David pakman has a chance at winning governor in Alabama.

The brainwashed racist Dems did everything possible to keep a successful person of color our of office who would expose the deep corruption. Nobody is shocked….

Racist Dem’s love the born rich white elitists. They aren’t smart and don’t know any better…

The brainwashed racist Dems did everything possible to keep a successful person of color our of office who would expose the deep corruption. Nobody is shocked….

Racist Dem’s love the born rich white elitists. They aren’t smart and don’t know any better…
I love reading your commentary. It's like reading a parody of reason

California poll worker not kidding before he was fired . But yeah lets worry that the evil democrats are fixing the vote. I am sure republicans will spin this as an act.

Screen-Shot-2021-09-14-at-6.51.12-PM.png

California poll worker not kidding before he was fired . But yeah lets worry that the evil democrats are fixing the vote. I am sure republicans will spin this as an act.

Screen-Shot-2021-09-14-at-6.51.12-PM.png

This is recent? Not even Trump 2024.

Lol he thinks Trump is president

Not surprising. Newsome is a grade A fuck up but California bleeds blue and they would've voted for him even if he was caught diddling kiddies.
A Republican beat a liberal less than 20 years ago in a California gubernatorial recall election. Newsome doesn't walk on water here, Larry Elder is just a complete joke.

Muh racism.......

Back