Elections Newsome Keeps His Governorship-- Results Not Close

Lol they got crushed. Why would they run a guy like this in California of all places? It's like they didn't want to win.

Fair enough. That means Californians don't give a shit about the state or themselves for that matter. They have no one else to complain to in the future.
The people who complain about california are right wingers not in california

The brainwashed racist Dems did everything possible to keep a successful person of color our of office who would expose the deep corruption. Nobody is shocked….

Racist Dem’s love the born rich white elitists. They aren’t smart and don’t know any better…

Wonder what you think about the republicans haaaa haaaa

The people who complain about california are right wingers not in california
Those stupid complaining right-wingers from out of state forced a recall. That sounds logical to me.

The brainwashed racist Dems did everything possible to keep a successful person of color our of office? Are you kidding well over 80% of African Americans voted for Newsom and against the recall.
Source?

Wouldn't expect less from the racist state of California, which encourages the egging of black men while wearing gorilla masks.
Yea no surprise they don't want to elect a black governor. Racist are going to stay racist.

It's embarrassing for the dems that a recall election even happened since they have the majority voters in CA.

Please explain how his argument shows the "absurdity of reparations"

Starts around 11:20 I think. But his argument essentially is that if you want to talk about reparations then NOT ONLY are the descendants of slaves owed but also the people who had their legal property taken away. But Elder despises the idea of reparations so there you go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea no surprise they don't want to elect a black governor. Racist are going to stay racist.

It's embarrassing for the dems that a recall election even happened since they have the majority voters in CA.

Only 1.5m signatures were needed to force a recall election.

I would love to see the specifics regarding how a right wing talk radio crank would help lead to an “explosive growth in business and a prosperous next decade”(?) Not sure “owning the libs” has ever lead to much economic growth

yeah yeah. the talk show radio celebrity wouldve saved the country and all that, even though the majority of people didnt want to elect him. we get to hear that every time the republicans lose an election. its a crying shame. another republican who would have saved the world, but no, the people didnt want him. maybe next year. oh wait, he'll have to participate in debates for that this time, and he got too utterly humiliated and embarassed in a one sided ass kicking of an election to even stick with the republicans "just cry fraud" losers 101 playbook because even the rubes wouldnt even buy it this time, so i doubt theyll be seeing any more of larry elder for a while.

instead of putting up a moderate conservative who has conservative values, the republiicans will no doubt be fixing to double down and try to install somebody even crazier and farther to the right just to try to win. and when they get blown out like everybody expected to, they can just blow their fraud whistle everywhere outside of a courtroom i guess.

and as far as attending baseball games is concerned, theres nothing in the constitution that states the right to attend baseball games. and most people in california are already vaxxed anyways so this won't really make any difference.

its a win-win for everybody. the vaccinated wont have to fight as hard just to get tickets and they will be able to go and watch the game while the plague rats stay home and watch it at home from the comfort of their television

and when they start doing it for church sessions, if youre little prediction tweet holds any water, then thats cool. the plague rats can just stay home and have their church session and bible study over a webcam. or maybe they can do a park & pray in the parking lot behind the church or whatever. they will still be able to practice their religion, and they have every right to, just as long as it doesnt infringe on the rights of others.

the government doesnt work for the small minorities. sooner or later it won't be "if you're afraid of the virus, stay home." anymore. it will be "if you're afraid of the jab, stay home."

Last edited:
yeah yeah. the talk show radio celebrity wouldve saved the country and all that, even though the majority of people didnt want to elect him. we get to hear that every time the republicans lose an election. its a crying shame. another republican who would have saved the world, but no, the people didnt want him. maybe next year. oh wait, he'll have to participate in debates for that this time, and he got too utterly humiliated and embarassed in a one sided ass kicking of an election to even stick with the republicans "just cry fraud" losers 101 playbook because even the rubes wouldnt even buy it this time, so i doubt theyll be seeing any more of larry elder for a while.

instead of putting up a moderate conservative who has conservative values, the republiicans will no doubt be fixing to double down and try to install somebody even crazier and farther to the right just to try to win. and when they get blown out like everybody expected to, they can just blow their fraud whistle everywhere outside of a courtroom i guess.

and as far as attending baseball games is concerned, theres nothing in the constitution that states the right to attend baseball games. and most people in california are already vaxxed anyways so this won't really make any difference.

its a win-win for everybody. the vaccinated wont have to fight as hard just to get tickets and they will be able to go and watch the game while the plague rats stay home and watch it at home from the comfort of their television

and when they start doing it for church sessions, if youre little prediction tweet holds any water, then thats cool. the plague rats can just stay home and have their church session and bible study over a webcam. or maybe they can do a park & pray in the parking lot behind the church or whatever. they will still be able to practice their religion, and they have every right to, just as long as it doesnt infringe on the rights of others.

the government doesnt work for the small minorities. sooner or later it won't be "if you're afraid of the virus, stay home." anymore. it will be "if you're afraid of the jab, stay home."

This right here folks is an advocate for segregation.

This is the new "racist" moving forward.

Yeah there was no chance this was going to happen.

You know what I think? I think Republicans should get some semblance of unity and provide a better deal to people rather than just bitch about stuff

This right here folks is an advocate for segregation.

This is the new "racist" moving forward.

im not advocating for shit. i'm just saying that the writing is on the wall. the antivaxxers are going to get left behind in most states, and if they dont like it, they can go move to some deep red state or whatever and hope that they wont have any issues getting medical treatment when they need it.

Navin Guewsom is our supreme leader, hooray.

I voted yes on the recall but i forgot to mail in my ballot so whatever.

Back