NFL Betting!!!!!!

guesswhoseback

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
week 1 I liked 5 games but I only bet 1 the 49ers-6.5 LOL for 200 all 4 of the other games I liked as well all lost I also didnt hit a no chance parlay

Week 1 awards

Best QB- Mahomes
Best RB- Seaquan Barkley
Best WR- Justin Jefferson
Best FG Kicker- Cade York
Best Punter- Ryan Stonehouse

Lost again ON NFL week 2 took the colts but I did hit a 2$ no chance parlay I won 231

Best players after 2 weeks

Best QB- Joe Flacco Jets
Best RB- Nick Chubb Browns
Best WR- Stefon Diggs Bills
Best FG Kicker- Cade York Browns
Best Punter- Ryan Stonehouse Titans

No Offensive rookies really arent impressing me this yr

Best rookie RB- Dameon Pearce Texans 107th overall pick(Diamond in the rough)
Best rookie WR- Garrett Wilson Jets

Best players after 2 weeks

Best QB- Joe Flacco Jets
Best RB- Nick Chubb Browns
Best WR- Stefon Diggs Bills
Best FG Kicker- Cade York Browns
Best Punter- Ryan Stonehouse Titans

No Offensive rookies really arent impressing me this yr

Best rookie RB- Dameon Pearce Texans 107th overall pick(Diamond in the rough)
Best rookie WR- Garrett Wilson Jets

Joe Flacco bro LOL? Good comeback yeah...but cmon haha. If we're talking after 2 weeks it's easily either Allen or Hurts. If we're talking just week 2 it's obviously Tua.

Joe Flacco bro LOL? Good comeback yeah...but cmon haha. If we're talking after 2 weeks it's easily either Allen or Hurts. If we're talking just week 2 it's obviously Tua.

LOl my opinion obviously wont last long lol. But hey man I havent met one person yet that has won either week 1 or 2 have you?

LOl my opinion obviously wont last long lol. But hey man I havent met one person yet that has won either week 1 or 2 have you?

Betting? Hell no.

Good luck actually trying to handicap early season NFL. It's hard to know week to week how teams will show up but almost impossible coming out of the off-season.

Look at Indy. Had to come back to get a tie with Houston, then get shut out by Jacksonville?? Who ever would have thought that?

i won $156 week 1 and $4000 week 2 but that’s only two weeks obviously can’t sustain that.

Hit my first bet of nfl season today with the browns -4.5 put 400 on it. I did hit a 7 teamer for 2$ week 2 for 231 but that was random had the jets ML and the dolphins+3.5 on it lol can't remember what else

San Fran +1 and -121 $397/344

$35/$109.90
Tampa -120
Panthers +125

Free $25/$1003.44
Tampa -120
San Fran -121
Bengals -3
Falcons +3.5
Texans +3.5
Jax +10.5
Titans +3.5

Bills -3 $50 -155
Cowboys $50 EV
Falcons +1 $50 -110
Texans $25 +130

Last edited:
Best QB- Hurts(eagles)
Best RB- Chubb(Browns)
Best WR-Diggs (Bills)
Best FG Kicker-York (Browns Rookie)
Best Punter- Stonehouse(Titans Rookie)

Best Rookie RB- Dameon Pearce (Texans 4th Rd pick)
Best rookie WR-Olave(Saints)

Last edited:
Tua got boomed so bad he looked like he was throwing up short bus gang signs. Ppl on the short bus were at home like "ohhh shit Tua's talking isssh even whilst knocked out... That's my dude forever"
The fact Fins stayed in the game even after Tua left is a decent sign. McDaniels with all that presnap motion is genius stuff, his offensive schemes can elevate an 8-8 squad to be playoff caliber. Furthermore fuck Flores and his bitch ass.

Thinking Giants, Skins, Steelers, and definitely browns this week.

Tua got boomed so bad he looked like he was throwing up short bus gang signs. Ppl on the short bus were at home like "ohhh shit Tua's talking isssh even whilst knocked out... That's my dude forever"
The fact Fins stayed in the game even after Tua left is a decent sign. McDaniels with all that presnap motion is genius stuff, his offensive schemes can elevate an 8-8 squad to be playoff caliber. Furthermore fuck Flores and his bitch ass.

Thinking Giants, Skins, Steelers, and definitely browns this week.

Talk about online thug talking mess to kids with disabilities big bad man you are

Back