NFL Betting!!!!!!

Since i am out of luck with DFS in the province i will try some NFL with Ownersbox DFS this Sunday.
Until the NBA season starts i will likely play some NFL.

Minnesota -2.5 75/51

Dk $50/$110.69
Bo and u 1.5 win
Bengals -2.5 win
Detroit ml

Sh free $100/$434.07
Bo nickel by sub +106 win
Lions -1
San Fran -143

Sh free $70/$413.19
Bengals -132 win
Barcelos o 2.5 +112 win
49ers -118

added Buffalo +13 live $162/150

Last edited:
Rams $75 +105
Browns $75 -120
Bills $50 -180

Last edited:
Why are the niners favorites to the SB champs at home ?

Game is in SF. Rams have struggled with the Niners in recent years. Even in the NFC Championship last year, dude dropped the easiest interception ever that would have sealed it for the Niners.

The teams always seem to play close, hard fought games so I can't imagine having confidence either way.

Kinlaw likely isn't playing and Armstead might not play either. Trent Williams not playing doesn't help to an already semi young unit. See Donald blowing up the middle often. Jimmy G's playcall is either run or play action every play. In a close game I see the ability to throw it to Kupp in tough situations being the difference maker. Can't see 49'ers keeping up in a high scoring game if that's possible.

early next week games I like obviously not betting all of them just pointing them out

Ind/Den-UN 43.5
Nyg/GB-OV 41.5
Lac/Cle-UN 47.5
Det/NE-OV 46.5
TB-8.5
Sea-NO-OV 45.5
Hou/Jacks-UN 44.5
Buf-14.5
NYJ+3
Ten/Wash-UN42.5
CHI+7

these are the early Games

I only went back the past 5 superbowl champions but it has worked for the NBA and NHL this yr and MLB is pending but no team has won the superbowl ranked outside of the top 7 in total team scoring as well as the top 15 in total points allowed so if this remains true Only 3 teams fit that Category

PHI
BUF
JACKS

BEST QB-Jared Goff (Lions)
Best RB-Nick Chubb (Browns)
Best WR-Stefon Diggs (Bills)
Best Punter-Ryan Stonehouse (Titans Rookie)
Best FG Kicker-Cade York (Browns Rookie)

Best Rookie QB- Bailey Zappe(Patriots 4th rounder)
Best rookie RB- Dameon Pearce(Texans 4th rounder)
Best rookie WR- Chris Olave(Saints)

Had a nice weekend w ufc and hit a nice parlay for 400 w San Fran as the last leg Monday which also helps sf to win division bet at +175. The rams offense is all kupp. Stafford forces it to him and he has nothing downfield. Rams are not the same team as last year and Shanahan continues to own mcvay. For next week liking Miami -2.5 giants +8.

I only went back the past 5 superbowl champions but it has worked for the NBA and NHL this yr and MLB is pending but no team has won the superbowl ranked outside of the top 7 in total team scoring as well as the top 15 in total points allowed so if this remains true Only 2 TEAMS fit that category

Bills
Eagles

Brady- Best QB(Bucs)
Chubb- Best RB(Browns)
Diggs- Best WR(Bills)
Best punter- Townsend(Chiefs)
Best FG Kicker-Tucker(Ravens)

Best rookie QB-Pickett(Steelers)
Best Rookie RB Pearce(Texans)
Best rookie WR Olave(Saints)

Brady- Best QB(Bucs)
Chubb- Best RB(Browns)
Diggs- Best WR(Bills)
Best punter- Townsend(Chiefs)
Best FG Kicker-Tucker(Ravens)

Best rookie QB-Pickett(Steelers)
Best Rookie RB Pearce(Texans)
Best rookie WR Olave(Saints)

Are these year to date or for this week only?

Tom Brady top ytd QB haha? Josh Allen strongly disagrees.

The rest though are actually good imo.

Idk if you ever collected sports cards but the Texans rookie RB 4th rounder before season started people weren't even bidding on his numbered autos now they going for a lot lol

Idk if you ever collected sports cards but the Texans rookie RB 4th rounder before season started people weren't even bidding on his numbered autos now they going for a lot lol

I did when I was a kid. And yeah Pierce gained a ton of steam leading up to the season. Nobody cared about him at the start of preseason but then he was winning the job and got some attention. I took him in a bunch of best ball fantasy drafts late and it's looking good so far.

Man where was this thread all year?

Any plays you guys like Sunday?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back