NFL Discussion: Adderall Godgers Szn

Who is to blame for the Packers situation?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know for the last 2 eras of Chicango QBs that the top CB for the Packers has been the QBs favorite target.

I also don't post in the NFL thread during the offseason until around training camp anyways. Most people should know that that post here a decent amount.

Don't you have some white sheets and rope to buy?

Spent my Biden bucks on Klan wear for my man Justin Fields.

Looney just signed there like 3 days ago or something lmao dude said fuck running laps

Best to Joe Looney though, if you've ever seen any media with him in it...it's hard not like the dude

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?
200w.gif

caa5a4dbb0df9da7f973409054958e80.jpg

EWwdjpKWsAERUz1.jpg:large

6ad71e1d5a073d6c4c16103912aa6c84.jpg

200w.gif

I believe Ian Book and Kellen Mond will be starters for their respective teams at some point in the not-too-distant future.

I believe Ian Book and Kellen Mond will be starters for their respective teams at some point in the not-too-distant future.
I agree, let's ignore the weird plethora of random girls pictures posted in the football thread.

I also agree with your points, with Mond being the only close call, it all depends how the Kirk vaccine shit plays out I guess

I agree, let's ignore the weird plethora of random girls pictures posted in the football thread.

I also agree with your points, with Mond being the only close call, it all depends how the Kirk vaccine shit plays out I guess
Even if Kirk plays well, his contract situation is fucking ridiculous, like out of this world insane for an NFL franchise, so he's probably off to the Colts, Eagles, or any good team that needs a QB and has the flexibility to pay him; Mond is honestly in a dream situation.
Book's down the roster obv but I mean, if you're a young QB and you have to compete against Jameis and Taysum as opposed to like, Rodgers or Brady, I have way more room to think you have a chance of starting.

I liked Book a lot going in and actually thought the Broncos should have nabbed him up so they could do the "we drafted a QB so shut up" routine, but also not waste a first round pick.

Loling @ Kellen Mond starting

Cousins contract is fully guaranteed with no fuckery attached.

Loling @ Kellen Mond starting

Cousins contract is fully guaranteed with no fuckery attached.
If the Vikings traded Kirk Cousins this March, they’d save a net $11 million against the cap. If they trade him next March, they’ll send all of his $35 million to another team, leaving only $10 million in prorated bonus from his 2020 extension. The problem is the compensation. It’s easy enough to get rid of Cousins, but it’s not easy to replace him. The trading team would have to give a quarterback in return, or at least enough draft assets to acquire one. Currently, the 49ers seem to be failing to solve that puzzle.

If the Vikings traded Kirk Cousins this March, they’d save a net $11 million against the cap. If they trade him next March, they’ll send all of his $35 million to another team, leaving only $10 million in prorated bonus from his 2020 extension. The problem is the compensation. It’s easy enough to get rid of Cousins, but it’s not easy to replace him. The trading team would have to give a quarterback in return, or at least enough draft assets to acquire one. Currently, the 49ers seem to be failing to solve that puzzle.

Who is going to trade for that contract? Also, is there a no trade clause or options?

Man the Trubisky draft pick is always going to hurt

We'll be saying that about Fields and the next QB the Bears draft. Something in that Chicago drinking water that prevents them from signing/drafting good QBs.

Looney just signed there like 3 days ago or something lmao dude said fuck running laps

Best to Joe Looney though, if you've ever seen any media with him in it...it's hard not like the dude

The name reminded me of Joe Don Looney, one of the strangest stories of an NFL player.

Offseason Jameis is the gift that keeps on giving.

We'll be saying that about Fields and the next QB the Bears draft. Something in that Chicago drinking water that prevents them from signing/drafting good QBs.
You must not be reading well my friend, we drafted a WR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back