Locked NFL Discussion: Divisional Round

Pick um

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't care whether KC wins or loses. My issue mostly stems from the stupidity people write and the narratives/fanfics people have about the NFL. I care about the game of football, not some stupid drama. When the Patriots were successful I've never actually hated Brady or the Patriots. I disliked the commentary around Brady being the reason the Patriots ever won shit.
What drama?

To be absolutely fair, when the entire sports world hates your team then it's probably a "you" problem.
wwe-hbk.gif

I honestly don't care whether KC wins or loses. My issue mostly stems from the stupidity people write and the narratives/fanfics people have about the NFL. I care about the game of football, not some stupid drama. When the Patriots were successful I've never actually hated Brady or the Patriots. I disliked the commentary around Brady being the reason the Patriots ever won shit.
The QB has always gotten the credit bro. Except when the Ravens or the Bears or Bucs (without Brady) win the Super Bowl, then it was the defense.

Paper reports that Mr. Reek is divorcing Mrs. Reek after a multi-week marriage, but then Mr. Reek does a tweet denying it. Paper says they are reporting based on court records.

Hopefully someone can make some domestic violence jokes here. Should also imply that it was Mrs. Reek that set the house on fire instead of a kid a couple weeks ago.

The QB has always gotten the credit bro. Except when the Ravens or the Bears or Bucs (without Brady) win the Super Bowl, then it was the defense.
Yes, and I've been saying that's retarded for years. Be a better kind of fan.

Reek will be on the lookout for other babies to punch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back