NFL Discussion: Everyone sucks

Week 4

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy lol

That QB evaluation explains his career very nicely.
unknown.png

Sounds like Mac is out for a minimum of four games for the pats, and at most it could be 8 weeks.

Yikes….I won’t lie I like the Bailey Zappe kid I think he was ok in pre season but he’s not nfl ready. I don’t know if I can watch Brian hoyer for half a season

Well the good news is Denver likely won’t play a defense as good as the 49ers this season and the defense is playing like a top three unit. The bad is that the offense still operates like they’re in preseason. Simple mistakes that are having big consequences.

I figured it would take 4-5 games to really start clicking but this is a bit much.

It gets stale when the QB limits what you can do, Jimmy can eat shit.

Trent out extended time - we are fucked
Ya I dont know tbh. They seemed to have a great offense years prior and its falling off a cliff.

Ya I dont know tbh. They seemed to have a great offense years prior and its falling off a cliff.
They will have games where they score points. Broncos are a pretty bad matchup. Able to bring heat constantly while playing man across the board. Jimmy is always going to focus on the single coverage and force it, even if it's Surtain over and over.

Jimmy feeds on in breakers vs soft zones. Dude still doesn't know what robber coverage is. Had like 3 guys running wide open down the field but he has to stare down the single coverage side because you just have force it to Deebo vs Surtain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back