NFL Discussion: Everyone sucks

Week 4

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How did this team win a superbowl recently?

SB hangovers are very, very real. That said, Canahan has McGay's number as @PUO3 stated earlier, along with a legitimate home field advantage and a better defense than last year. You mix in the Rams offensive line losing its best player; Robinson being a bust; the Rams being one dimensional on offense being unable to run; and Ramsay getting cooked weekly and you get this.

SB hangovers are very, very real. That said, Canahan has McGay's number as @PUO3 stated earlier, along with a legitimate home field advantage and a better defense than last year. You mix in the Rams offensive line losing its best player; Robinson being a bust; the Rams being one dimensional on offense being unable to run; and Ramsay getting cooked weekly and you get this.
<WellThere>

First place in the division (even though we have been shitty for the most part)!!! Better handle business the next two weeks

Rams should trade for JaGeno
i've been trying to figure out where JaGeno came from. I've seent it said a lot. Help a bro out?

I know Robinson has some targets (I painstakingly drafted him highly in FF) he missed but he's also had targets he could never catch and even tonight gillions of plays he was open but Staff forces it to Kupp or Higbee. I'm just ranting because my fantasy team is a failure. (I also have Stafford)

i've been trying to figure out where JaGeno came from. I've seent it said a lot. Help a bro out?

I know Robinson has some targets (I painstakingly drafted him highly in FF) he missed but he's also had targets he could never catch and even tonight gillions of plays he was open but Staff forces it to Kupp or Higbee. I'm just ranting because my fantasy team is a failure. (I also have Stafford)

Well, if we're being honest, Stafford is playing with two third string offensive linemen and a second string one. They can't open up holes for the running game. Everyone knows he's going to throw high percentage passes in the short areas of the field to make up for the bad line to get the ball out quickly, the running game which isn't existent and the fact that no one can get deep separation. Robinson has been a bust. He can't get open. Stafford has taken seven sacks twice this year. No QB under that level of duress is going to be successful. Van Jefferson would help them stretch the field. That team is probably fucked and looking at 9-8.

Well, if we're being honest, Stafford is playing with two third string offensive linemen and a second string one. They can't open up holes for the running game. Everyone knows he's going to throw high percentage passes in the short areas of the field to make up for the bad line to get the ball out quickly, the running game which isn't existent and the fact that no one can get deep separation. Robinson has been a bust. He can't get open. Stafford has taken seven sacks twice this year. No QB under that level of duress is going to be successful. Van Jefferson would help them stretch the field. That team is probably fucked and looking at 9-8.
Interesting take. I like most of it, lol. I'm a Seattle guy so I'm fine with all the other NFC west teams failing miserably. Just too involved with their players on my FF teams.

If I recall correctly, wasn’t Stafford also dealing with injuries coming into the season?

If I recall correctly, wasn’t Stafford also dealing with injuries coming into the season?

He had this elbow pain but McVay said it was fine. I'm thinking he could have been doing damage control. He seems a little off. There's other excuses like the O line but this could be the explanaton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back