NFL Discussion: Everyone sucks

Week 4

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting take. I like most of it, lol. I'm a Seattle guy so I'm fine with all the other NFC west teams failing miserably. Just too involved with their players on my FF teams.

What would your reaction be to winning the SB with Geno Smith?

Just curious know it's not going to happen.

Watching this angle I am loving how Takkarist McKinley is actively prowling while everyone else just stands there, ready to absolutely wreck this field invader if he comes near the sideline where Takkarist is limited to. Ironically got in a fight with his own teammate later in game.

He's got more 4th quarter comebacks though with 34. That's 2 full 17 game seasons worth of 4th quarter comebacks. 9 off the career record.
He’s got the most with actual touchdowns iirc

He’s got the most with actual touchdowns iirc

Watching him play brings tears to my eyes. One of the most fulfilling sports watching experiences I've ever had. Fuck the NFL for copyright claiming most of the videos I tried to share.

Boldin is great too. So underrated.

Watching him play brings tears to my eyes. One of the most fulfilling sports watching experiences I've ever had. Fuck the NFL for copyright claiming most of the videos I tried to share.

Boldin is great too. So underrated.

Boldin is a can

Stafford is a gun slinger legend in my eyes. Havin cutler, Stafford, and Rodgers in the NFC north always had insane arm talent making plays and also making huge mistakes. It was a blast watching divisional games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back