Status
Not open for further replies.

PUO3

You are a can.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Eat shit Patriots.

That's how you win FA- sign guys to prove it deals or pick them up from the scrap heap.

And Marinelli coaching.
Exciting.
Marinelli single handly destroyed the cowboys defensive line

Convinced them to draft Taco over Watt, convinced them to draft Tyrsten hill who was a reach in the 2nd round and couldn't even make active roster, made a berlin wall of excuses to keep Crawford last year who you could of cut and upgraded both DT spots for the same amount of money as cutting him, refused to get a big inside player because "uhh this is a pass league I want some lean fast guys like Irving and Maliek who can't defend against the run"

He's literally the Joe Biden of football, I would'nt be excited about having him. Thank god they have John Hankins already on the roster, no way Marinelli goes out and gets someone like that
Dallas defense is toast
Cowgirls have to act fast.

Cut crawford and save 8 million. Then sign either Jefferson, Shelton, Pierce, Allen, Harris and then get a good cheap rotational peice like margus hunt or Robinson. There banking heavy on Gregory coming back with the new weed rules which is risky for such a high value position

First 2 rounds will probably be a starter on defense (especially safety). It's a loaded WR class so they'll probably spend 3rd rounder on replacing Cobb at WR #3

Denver was in on Reader for $12M/yr. Cant blame the big dude and can’t blame Denver for not overreaching. Still sucks.

Marinelli single handly destroyed the cowboys defensive line

Convinced them to draft Taco over Watt, convinced them to draft Tyrsten hill who was a reach in the 2nd round and couldn't even make active roster, made a berlin wall of excuses to keep Crawford last year who you could of cut and upgraded both DT spots for the same amount of money as cutting him, refused to get a big inside player because "uhh this is a pass league I want some lean fast guys like Irving and Maliek who can't defend against the run"

He's literally the Joe Biden of football, I would'nt be excited about having him. Thank god they have John Hankins already on the roster, no way Marinelli goes out and gets someone like that
Cowgirls have to act fast.
Wont pretend to know if or what personnel decisions he made in Dallas, but hes long been one of the most highly regarded coaches at his position. That, and hell have slim no say on personnel between Mayock and Gruden. The pieces are already there, hell just be coaching them.

and hell have slim no say on personnel between Mayock and Gruden. The pieces are already there, hell just be coaching them.
In that system he'll be good then. Dallas gave him complete control of personal and scheme which he can't handle anymore, he's better just one on one with the players

EDIT: Saw that he's d-line coach now and not D-coordinator, that's a better fit for sure

Eat shit Patriots.
Wonder if all the bandwagon patriots fans in my area will still show up to the bars now wearing there jerseys (something tells me no, there now "mahomes" fans :rolleyes:)

BOB is a piece of shit for the ages should be unanimous here

I feel the Cards will be a darkhorse this season

Kyler Fackrell also going to the Giants.

All signs pointing to Tom Brady to Tampa Bay. I don't know how good they will be, but I guarantee:
1) They will be better than the Pats who are going to look like mid 90s Browns
2) They will be better than the Jacksonville/Bortles rerun in Tennessee
3) Brady will put up very good numbers, much better than he did last year with the #32 wide receiver group in getting separation

Last edited:
All signs pointing to Tom Brady to Tampa Bay. I don't know how good they will be, but I guarantee:
1) They will be better than the Pats who are going to look mid 90s Browns
2) They will be better than the Jacksonville/Bortles rerun in Tennessee
3) Brady will put up very good numbers, much better than he did last year with the #32 wide receiver group in getting separation
GOAT Minshew will lead his team to victory.

Or at least be the most entertaining dude in football. Not sure yet.

Reek finna be serving up broken wings and bruised breasts.

Hes going to fit right in.

No longer a Bronco fan. Blood will flow through the streets of Denver when the riots kick off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back