NFL Discussion: Quarantine

Did the Dolphins win free agency?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chefs still need more cap space to sign all their draft picks

Dude will break the TE market and it will still be a great deal

Chefs still need more cap space to sign all their draft picks

For sure. I imagine LDT is gone for sure. I thought they would trade Jones for draft capital but with how everything has worked out so far I have no idea what Veach is up to. lol

They just not drafting anyone? Lol

Have a quarantini, poopy pants!

Yeah, I've not made one correct call (besides Pennel) this offseason, so I don't know what Veach and co. are planning on doing. lol

I'm fine with bringing back all these guys if they're going to get draft picks for Chris Jones. If they sign him to some 20+ million dollar a year deal they're going to be in cap hell for years and it will be hard to compete. They have a lot of holes on defense (CB, ILB) that will show up sooner rather than later if they're going 'all in' for another year in 2020.

Not elite but all signs point to the “damn good” tier below them. The caliber that 90% of teams would love to have at QB.

Wouldn't know I got top 3 QB Mitch Trubisky.

Have a quarantini, poopy pants!
giphy.gif

Good to see Reek on the receiving end of a beat down.

Good job, Veach. Looking forward to playoff Sammy Watkins

The playoff incentives he might get but those performance ones are going to be tough with Hill and Kelce. This year we saw it where he had a big game and dissapeared for the rest of the season. Not saying he ain't valuable quite the opposite, he makes it easier for Hill and Kelce to do their thing, just that these incentives are sorta stacked against him. He hasn't put up those sorta numbers since Buffalo. TD one could go either way if Mahomes has another 2018 like year, but the yard and reception ones I don't think he's going to get(and they priced it accordingly) without Hill and Kelce getting injured or something.

Now in Watkins mind he's probably thinking he can do it we all value ourselves pretty highly, but think the Chiefs don't think he's going to meet those incentives.

Quite the twitter explosion from Rex’s off the wall comments yesterday. These are mind boggling though. Dude goes from the best player on the field to no where to be found.

Also saw another question that made for interesting arguments, who is your number 1 edge rusher in the NFL? Rushing only.

I take Chandler Jones right now over anyone, purely rushing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back