NFL Discussion: Super Bowl Hangover

How we feeling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'll get murdered for this, but I think Tre White is overrated. That said, excited to have him back and it looks most likely that he'll be back for the GB game in Buf on 10/30.

Inner rumblings inside Denver are saying the players are not having it with Hackett. He spent all week talking about what a cool guy Davonte Adams is and what good buddies they are. Didn't sit well with the players and they're all completely frustrated with the coaching system. He will be gone at the end of the season at the latest, but the coaching thing is not for him. He was basically hired because Rodgers likes to talk about movies and music with him and when Rodgers bailed on Denver at the last minute they were doomed. Got very lucky to acquire Wilson but having to perform under this coaching system has regressed his play drastically.

Hackett is a perfectly nice guy, but he will he out of Denver by the end of the season. That's 3 straight botches at head coach for the Broncos. Already searching for next year's replacement.

Inner rumblings inside Denver are saying the players are not having it with Hackett. He spent all week talking about what a cool guy Davonte Adams is and what good buddies they are. Didn't sit well with the players and they're all completely frustrated with the coaching system. He will be gone at the end of the season at the latest, but the coaching thing is not for him. He was basically hired because Rodgers likes to talk about movies and music with him and when Rodgers bailed on Denver at the last minute they were doomed. Got very lucky to acquire Wilson but having to perform under this coaching system has regressed his play drastically.

Hackett is a perfectly nice guy, but he will he out of Denver by the end of the season. That's 3 straight botches at head coach for the Broncos. Already searching for next year's replacement.
Source on said shenanigans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back