NFL Discussion: Super Bowl Hangover

How we feeling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess Russell Wilson's success was tied to Pete Carrol. Geno Smith of all people takes off under Carrol n Russell goes over a cliff as hoe RW is playing he isn't even back up QB worthy. He's not old either he just fell off a cliff. Was the injury last year worse thsn reported?

Carroll is a defensive minded coach tho. I remember Wilson at Wisconsin(was watching a bowl game on New Years) he was always great people were only underestimating him cause of his size. I think the blame should go to the supporting cast. Juedys hype is based off expectations because he played at Bama and was a high draft pick. He averaged 47 YPG last year he's averaging 47 YPG this year. He's not that good. Suttons solid but he's not enough.

I like Gordon but he's a RB and he's playing awful. Gordons 29 which is old in RB years.

I think there’s a big part of this which is that Russell Wilson just isn’t that guy as much anymore. But I also feel like the broncos in general just can’t catch a break.

they’ve had super untimely penalties, and lots of them. They can’t stay healthy and a lot of their top playmakers are already done for the year. And on top of that they replaced qb and the coach at the same time, which is tricky, it could easily be “too many cooks in the kitchen”.

Overall I think they could still bounce back because there’s obviously a lot of chemistry issues, and growth going on, but I also think they might be losing the lockeroom.

Feb-uhRXkAIkt6_

Im so glad the chargers got rid of melvin gordon cause hes a fumble machine but this picture is hilarious. I enjoyed how pathetic the broncos looked.

Poyer and Knox out this weekend. Guess the Bills only win by 40.

But seriously folks, Buffalo lost to PB last year, but I don't see it happening this time. Bills 35-10.

As long as Seattle can pick up 2 top 10’s, 2 2nd’s, & a 4th for a 5th, we’ll be doing pretty good.

Trade back mid to late & pick up another 2nd to make 5 1's & 2's.

Then there's Lock, Fant, & Harris.

Last edited:
apparently this guy agrees with you

This is a bit of hyperbole and jumping on the twitter bandwagon imo.

Everyone knows Rustled is a cornball. Its a long, long standing joke. Theres no reason to start going after his character because hes playing like shit.

Corny, fake, whatever, Id still wager Rustled is a better person and does more for others than most of the league does.

As long as Seattle can pick up 2 top 10’s, 2 2nd’s, & a fifth for a 4th, we’ll be doing pretty good.

Trade back mid to late & pick up another 2nd to make 5 1's & 2's (not counting our 2).

Then there's Lock, Fant, & Harris.
Wonder if this will be a 1989 Dallas equivalent situation for Seattle. Gonna be interesting to watch.

This is a bit of hyperbole and jumping on the twitter bandwagon imo.

Everyone knows Rustled is a cornball. Its a long, long standing joke. Theres no reason to start going after his character because hes playing like shit.

Corny, fake, whatever, Id still wager Rustled is a better person and does more for others than most of the league does.

Agreed. I knew he was gonna be azz this year, but no reason to squash the guy. Still, it's only a day after one of the worst games in history, so....by Sunday no one will be talking about this anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back