Revolver

you sound poor
@plutonium
Reaction score
source.gif

tumblr_pfj5zjtP4m1s7osygo1_r1_500.gif

PleasingFragrantFinch-size_restricted.gif

Josh-Allen-Diving-Touchdown.jpg

I was tempted to make one, "The Year of the Raven" but I ended up deciding against it
<45>

@Mikeydontgiva and myself take up enough space as it is

ElasticWavyLeopard-size_restricted.gif

GOAT Jackson --- LJ ERA!! Let it begin!!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Thread should have a poll asking which happens first.. Kyler Manlet goes crawling back to baseball or Lmr goes back to playing wide receiver.

Thread should have a poll asking which happens first.. Kyler Manlet goes crawling back to baseball or Lmr goes back to playing wide receiver.

after last night I'm legit concerned for Kyler lol

done. added some other options too

Broncos already drafted an actual QB. Lock is the greatest QB this side of Paxton Lynch.

People gonna be saying “Elway who?” in a few years.

After he’s fired for missing on another QB.

Kingsbury is 6’3”

Murray was measured in front of scouts at the combine.
And they fudged the fuck out of the numbers. Dude is not 5’10”.

I was fucking sold on Paxton Lynch. I didn't know the dude was a worthless shit head that would squander his opportunity though

And they fudged the fuck out of the numbers. Dude is not 5’10”.

How did they do that in front of a room full of scouts? What was the conspiracy to get fucking Kyler Murray into the league?

I was fucking sold on Paxton Lynch. I didn't know the dude was a worthless shit head that would squander his opportunity though
So was Jerreh and so was Candy Reid.

Amazing how badly Elway shot himself in the dick with that jump to get him. It's going to have ramifications for the next decade + with Mahomes being in the division.

I think they included his hair.

How did they do that in front of a room full of scouts? What was the conspiracy to get fucking Kyler Murray into the league?

I was always under the impression that the colleges fudge the numbers, you get the real data at the combine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back