NFL Discussion: ***The GOAT Allen Era ***

What happens first

• Cam stops dressing like a feggit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Qbs should just learn to flop backwards anytime they throw off their back foot or on the run. Probably a decent chance at getting a roughing the passer call

Qbs should just learn to flop backwards anytime they throw off their back foot or on the run. Probably a decent chance at getting a roughing the passer call

James-Harden-nba-free-agency-houston-rockets-atbnews.jpeg

I like Allen more. His ceiling is higher and he has that game wrecker type of vibe.

Ferrell gives me a Justin Tuck type of feel. Good all around player but I don't see a game changer there.

yeah, I didn't watch those super bowls either.

James Harden of QB.

Baker didn't look good tonight but he was also throwing to a bunch of cans who couldn't catch a cold.

Bucs are gonna surprise teams this season. Bowles at DC will automatically make this defense a top 15. Winston has arguably the best receiving core (Evans, Godwin, Perriman, OJ, and Brate) in the NFC. Being cautiously optimistic but we will see.
I know its preseason, but still thinking that?

Gabba Gabbert with a shoulder injury. Who is going to JaJameis going to be benched for now?

i gotta agree with @Corona 'ere. Gutter tier opinion fam. They still the Yucks. I'll just chalk this up to your parents probably raising you to be like Mike Alstott or homerism. You seem like good guy.
He should probably jump ship and become a saints fan, amirite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back