Status
Not open for further replies.

PUO3

You are a can.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
It is time. McGOATffrey bless.

Is Julio Jones worth keeping for $51 hit on a $200 salary cap this year in an auction league?

I also have Tyreek, who I would have kept also but I feel a suspension is eminent, so I feel like the motivation is there to keep a top receiver... but Julio is getting a bit long in the tooth.

I'm going to keep Ebron for $1 though.

who is coming back for the Rustlemania fantasy league?

@Revolver @Corona @INeedARemedy @DW=HERO @NewbZor @HTTR21 @PUO3 @Substance Abuse @Chris Partlow
@Streetz
@RR (somebody ask him)

I'm in there like swimwear.

2ex6eet.jpg

All y'all homos are gonna get worked over.

I'm in. Someone want to remind me of the rules again?

I'm in there like swimwear.

2ex6eet.jpg

All y'all homos are gonna get worked over.

Nice to see your pussy face is bleeding into your white face sheets. Racist.

Imo should make it a 14/16 man league and separate the boys from the men.

Is Julio Jones worth keeping for $51 hit on a $200 salary cap this year in an auction league?

I also have Tyreek, who I would have kept also but I feel a suspension is eminent, so I feel like the motivation is there to keep a top receiver... but Julio is getting a bit long in the tooth.

I'm going to keep Ebron for $1 though.

Fuck no Julio ain't worth 1/4 of your salary. Man ain't even worth a first Rd fantasy pick.

You're gonna be the ho everyone has a turn with this year. Lmao you'll be the new @Corona

Nah. No one's your mama, your sister, your girl or you in prison. Good luck assless chaps guy. @Corona will buy you some prep H for your ring of fire, gurl.

*shrug*

I got fucked last year thinking Gay'Veon was gonna play at all.

Nah. No one's your mama, your sister, your girl or you in prison. Good luck assless chaps guy. @Corona will buy you some prep H for your ring of fire, gurl.

I'm gonna start calling you Roxanne. Cause I know for certain you gonna be free as fuck for everyone.

Then after it's all said and done I'll play this:

And afterwards you'll put your life as the leagues whore behind you. We will all applaud you for it too.

We should get @TeTe in this league. He'd be free as fuck too. Lmao is Julio worth 51 dollars of my 200 dollar salary.

{<jordan}

I'm gonna start calling you Roxanne. Cause I know for certain you gonna be free as fuck for everyone.

Then after it's all said and done I'll play this:

And afterwards you'll put your life as the leagues whore behind you. We will all applaud you for it too.

You posted a police video. I don't need to post anymore. Your father definitely molested you m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back