NFL Fantasy Football Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it you draft them in the later part of the draft?
Typically, but some of the tackle hogs like Leonard or keuchly with go a little earlier. Some of those guys will out score some offensive players every week.

Typically, but some of the tackle hogs like Leonard or keuchly with go a little earlier. Some of those guys will out score some offensive players every week.

I bet Zach brown went fast last year.

I was looking at league settings. Its says def, d, d, dl, dl, db, db, lb, lb, lb. What is the D, D? Is that just any defensive player in those slots? That league really seems to focus on defense sounds like.
Yep, any defensive player

What do you guys think Derrick Henry will do this year? Debating keeping him for $21 but not really sure he'll build off of the finish to last season

open call

have 2 spots available

1 spot in $200 PPR 12 man league
1 spot in $100 PPR 12 man league

How long you been in the 20 team?
Two years... Not sure it's going to be 20 this go around but the draft is key with that many teams. Brutal waiver wire

Two years... Not sure it's going to be 20 this go around but the draft is key with that many teams. Brutal waiver wire

If it's between 12-14 I would likely be interested.

Is League Hodor still running?

8fm599x.jpg

Stream the GB defense when they're playing a home game I say.

Is it weird I am half tempted to no draft D/S/T in like, any league?

If payout for a league was mostly on the high score of the week getting cash, rather than a loaded 1st, 2nd, 3rd payout, would that change any of your drafting styles?

Is it weird I am half tempted to no draft D/S/T in like, any league?
A lot of leagues are ditching that all together, which makes perfect sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back