NFL Fantasy Football Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 Team PPR Mock (My money league follows the same rules) Critique my team before it went to auto pick hell.

Mayfield
Bell
Chubb
Jones
Godwin
Kittle
Damien Williams

Bench
DJ Moore
Miles Sanders
DeDe Westbrook

8 Team PPR Mock (My money league follows the same rules) Critique my team before it went to auto pick hell.

Mayfield
Bell
Chubb
Jones
Godwin
Kittle
Damien Williams

Bench
DJ Moore
Miles Sanders
DeDe Westbrook
Basically impossible to not have a great looking team on paper in 8 team leagues.

RB is a fucking disaster this season. Unless you have a top 5 pick you basically have to take one earlier than they should go.

RB is a fucking disaster this season. Unless you have a top 5 pick you basically have to take one earlier than they should go.

Carson is a steal at his ADP. Latavius Murray as well. I like Aaron Jones at his ADP too.

Carson is a steal at his ADP. Latavius Murray as well. I like Aaron Jones at his ADP too.
Packers fan... I want Aaron Jones if I can grab him at his ADP or just below it but he has a hamstring issue right now, has lost games both of his two seasons in the NFL to injuries... AND a soft tissue injury in camp that KEPT HIM OUT OF PRACTICE for a bit of it scares the FUCK out of me.

I was looking at league settings. Its says def, d, d, dl, dl, db, db, lb, lb, lb. What is the D, D? Is that just any defensive player in those slots? That league really seems to focus on defense sounds like.
You have to be all in to run IDP correctly imo. 2-3 positions doesn't cut it. That's like doing fantasy baseball with only a couple pitchers.

Espn has Kyler Manlet ranked ahead of breesus. Jordan.gif

Espn has Kyler Manlet ranked ahead of breesus. Jordan.gif
Breesus has consistently started dipping the last couple years. Dude still puts up passing yardage but the TDs aren't there as much so games where he USED to put up like 40 points you're only getting 15-20 out of him.

People are banking on Manlet running in TDs and lots of passes to DJ going yard I think.

Also, how badly burned will I be this year if I wait till like round 10 on a QB?

Breesus has consistently started dipping the last couple years. Dude still puts up passing yardage but the TDs aren't there as much so games where he USED to put up like 40 points you're only getting 15-20 out of him.

People are banking on Manlet running in TDs and lots of passes to DJ going yard I think.

Also, how badly burned will I be this year if I wait till like round 10 on a QB?

I’d bank more on that trash oline getting Manlet killed

I’d bank more on that trash oline getting Manlet killed
Yeah, on my do not touch list:
- Manlet
- Marvin Jones (been burned too many goddamn times in the last 3 years by this asshole)
- Giants players not named Saquon Barkley
- Patriots/Packers RBs.

I think Manlets biggest plus is that cance Joseph is so brutally incompetent that the cardinals will be getting destroyed left and right giving Manlet a chance to put up some garbage time stats against second stringers

Yeah, on my do not touch list:
- Manlet
- Marvin Jones (been burned too many goddamn times in the last 3 years by this asshole)
- Giants players not named Saquon Barkley
- Patriots/Packers RBs.

Lol I usually end up picking up some pats rb off waivers mid season who ends up being a beast in ppr.

Lol I usually end up picking up some pats rb off waivers mid season who ends up being a beast in ppr.
Yeah, the more I sit here the more I realize I want at least one of the two non-hardworking ones.

Its absolutely stupid to put Murray over Brees. There is absolutely fucking zero backing for that nonsense.

And its the yards going down. Besides last year his TDs havent changed much. The dominant run game are just taking away from his slinging it.

Its absolutely stupid to put Murray over Brees. There is absolutely fucking zero backing for that nonsense.
I don’t think Manlet should be over Breesus either.... I ALSO am staying away from Breesus too given the way his fantasy numbers have trended since Kamara appeared.

Dynasty league. Superflex, 3rb, 4wr, 1te, 1flex. Half ppr

Would you trade Leonard Fournette and Tarik Cohen for Aaron Jones and Calvin Ridley? Have Barkley and Cook at rb already. WRs thin behind Davante Adams

And its the yards going down. Besides last year his TDs havent changed much. The dominant run game are just taking away from his slinging it.
Neither should be drafted if you want to win a league.

I bet Mahomes was available in most drafts in round 10 last year. Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back