NFL Fantasy Football Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, on my do not touch list:
- Manlet
- Marvin Jones (been burned too many goddamn times in the last 3 years by this asshole)
- Giants players not named Saquon Barkley
- Patriots/Packers RBs.

I think this is one of the safer seasons for Pats RB’s, specifically White and Sony. There is gonna be a lot of targets to go around without Gronk and you know they are going to want to run a lot to preserve Brady. I think Sony is basically a lock for 10 TD’s and White a lock for 70+ receptions.

RB is a fucking disaster this season. Unless you have a top 5 pick you basically have to take one earlier than they should go.
God forbid you are in a keeper league like one of mine. Three players too. Needless to say it's going to be shit RBs from the start.

Neither should be drafted if you want to win a league.
Brees passing numbers should go up some this year without Ingram, but ya Im not targeting either.

Got added last minute to a auction league with a single keeper.

Team I took over has
Barkley
Ertz
Michael Thomas

As probably the top 3 guys. Who do I name my “keeper”, wtf does that mean, and any suggestions/tips on draft strategy?

Got added last minute to a auction league with a single keeper.

Team I took over has
Barkley
Ertz
Michael Thomas

As probably the top 3 guys. Who do I name my “keeper”, wtf does that mean, and any suggestions/tips on draft strategy?

Means you get to keep one player on your team for next season. And that is Barkley.

Means you get to keep one player on your team for next season. And that is Barkley.
Yeah that’s what I selected.

Is there any decent strategy to an auction draft or is a lot of it.... well, a crapshoot?

Is there any decent strategy to an auction draft or is a lot of it.... well, a crapshoot?

I've never played in an auction league before. Have to ask @Corona more about it. All I know is you bid on players you want.

10 team keeper auction

Kept Saquon

Scam
Saquon
Aaron Jones
Nuk
Robert Woods
James Washington
Jared Cook
Pollard
Crosby

Bench:
Cousins
Geronimo
Jaylen Samuels
Justin Jackson
TJ Hoeckenson
Kumerow as a last pick fuck it pick

Don't spent more than a few bucks on a QB

Edit: didn't see your last post

RB is a fucking disaster this season. Unless you have a top 5 pick you basically have to take one earlier than they should go.

Really? Aaron Jones is going Round 5 and Ingram is going Round 6-7. It's just that either you gamble on Bell/Mixon/Cook or you wait and settle for second tier.

I think the RB class is unusually deep this year (Freeman, Kerryon, Jacobs, Henry, Lindsey), but there's just an elite group at the top that is way above.

Really? Aaron Jones is going Round 5 and Ingram is going Round 6-7. It's just that either you gamble on Bell/Mixon/Cook or you wait and settle for second tier.

I think the RB class is unusually deep this year (Freeman, Kerryon, Jacobs, Henry, Lindsey), but there's just an elite group at the top that is way above.
Jones workload is all over the place and Ingram is a time share.

All of those guys will get snatched by round 4.

10 team PPR money league team (drafted yesterday)

QB-Drew Brees
RB1-James Conner
RB2-Todd Gurley (got him with the 35 pick)
WR1-Tyreke Hill
WR2-Antonio Brown
WR3-Tyler Boyd
TE-David Njoku
Flex-Phillip Lindsay
D-Pats
K-Robbie Gould

Bench
Tarik Cohen
Kenyon Drake
Dede Westbrook
Marvin Jones Jr.
Shady McCoy
Ben Rapesaburger
Delanie Walker

I think it's a solid team, I'm taking a chance on a bunch of dudes with off the field/injury issues but time will tell. My team is also pretty old... I feel Tyler Boyd is going to be a stud this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back