Cam Newton NOT to be MVP $400 to win 441

Broncos $150 to win $290
Broncos +3,5 $200 to win $222
Broncos +5 $300 to win $280
Broncos +6 $500 to win $403

Under 45 points total $300 to win $241

Lady Gaga sings under 136.5 seconds $50 to win $56

-165. it was off of a tip in a podcast i listen to
Not bad. My play is one of my least confident plays and is more of a variation bet on the game being low-scoring.

These are also posted in a Super Bowl thread, but I figured to share with you guys just in case you don't check in there

My Super Bowl bets are:

Panthers +102 .5u

Luke Kuechly wins the Super Bowl MVP +4500 .1u
Josh Norman wins the Super Bowl MVP +10000 .1u
Thomas Davis wins the Super Bowl MVP +40000 (broken arm) .05u
Brock Osweiler wins the Super Bowl MVP +8000 .05u

Neither team 3 straight scores +180 .5u
Neither team 2 straight scores +3000 .25u

Panthers use coach's challenge first -110 to win .5u

First coach's challenge is NOT overturned -145 to win .75u

Panthers turnovers committed +.5 -150 to win 1.25u

Any scoreless quarter +270 .5u

Highest scoring quarter is not second-quarter -180 to win .4u

Yardage of longest field goal made - Over 44.5 -110 to win .5u

Both teams make a 33+ yard field goal +110 .5u

Ted Ginn Jr longest punt return -130 to win .5u

Cam Newton's first rushing attempt u5.5 yards -135 to win .3u

Vernon Davis receiving yards o5.5 +155 .33u

Ronnie Hillman most rushing yards +752 .25u

Neither QB throws over 300 passing yards -198 to win 1.25u

"John Fox" said over 1 time -125 to win .5u/ +120 .5u

Cam Newton open shirt Superman motion o2.5 +230 .5u

Pylon Cam used u3.5 times -165 to win .75u

Not bad. My play is one of my least confident plays and is more of a variation bet on the game being low-scoring.
the same podcast said the Buffalo Wild Wings prop on Bovada is pretty much a lock (-3xx if i remember correctly though). if youre feeling super degen...

the same podcast said the Buffalo Wild Wings prop on Bovada is pretty much a lock (-3xx if i remember correctly though). if youre feeling super degen...
I would probably parlay that, but unfortunately Bovada does not accept my state anymore

My buddy pretty confident Broncos are gonna win just wanted some action so gave me Panthers straight up at evens.

Hitting Denver +4.5 reduced it's only -101 so freeroll that Carolina wins by 1-4 pts for $200. Sweet!

My buddy pretty confident Broncos are gonna win just wanted some action so gave me Panthers straight up at evens.

Hitting Denver +4.5 reduced it's only -101 so freeroll that Carolina wins by 1-4 pts for $200. Sweet!
i have a futures bet on the Broncos so im glad to hear that but I'd like to know what his reasoning was if you can provide it. to me, if the broncos can force the panthers to be one dimensional by stopping the run, they have a great chance. the broncos cant play from behind, though. thats for sure

i have a futures bet on the Broncos so im glad to hear that but I'd like to know what his reasoning was if you can provide it. to me, if the broncos can force the panthers to be one dimensional by stopping the run, they have a great chance. the broncos cant play from behind, though. thats for sure
My best friend's wife is pretty confident that the coin toss will land on Heads, and that the Broncos will receive the ball.

I decided to put a couple units on it for some action.

Seal!!! First that Miss America performance and now Superbowl!! Need that Kiss From A Rose

Woo "Kubiak was Elway's backup mentioned" Is back down to -170. Betting that to win .5u

LOL he likes football, has a lot of $, and doesn't bet all that often. He thinks Denver's D is really that good (and I agree) and he really just wanted some action. He gets his action that he wanted and I get a $200 freeroll. Everyone wins!

Beyoncé breast cleavage prop taken off 5d lmao

Hedging off half of my longest field goal o44.5 -110 prop with u44.5 +130

It looks really windy there

Beyoncé breast cleavage prop taken off 5d lmao

Whew. Glad I got that in my parlay with Obama picks Panthers plus neither backup QB takes a snap parlay before they pulled it LOL. (Not kidding).

Oh it's back up. NM.

It's back up

The Cam Newton Superman prop is all the way up to +260. I think that has good value, I am already on it +230 .5u

Just looked and had to hit it, it's +350 now!

Holy hell, Thomas Davis MVP is +3350 on BM. I have him +40000!

It's back up

The Cam Newton Superman prop is all the way up to +260. I think that has good value, I am already on it +230 .5u
You're not talking about o2.5 Superman motions are you? That shit is +350 right now

Back