News Ngannou calls out Fury

Such "challenges" make me feel I enjoy a 2nd hand "sport". (However, my feelings are not important ;). Oh well :|.)

Francis is like the £1 bootleg wilder and we saw what tyson did to him. Battered him with ease.
Big Frank needs to stay in his lane and stop being an idiot. He would be nothing more than " little Frank" next to fury and he possesses no boxing skill at all.
I am willing to go as far as say I would even heavily favour tyson in an mma fight with Francis, hes not exactly a diverse mixed martial artist. He punches mainly.
Boxing fury with 4 ounce gloves is effectively what we are talking about here.

Last edited:
Same shit, different day. Everybody knows the only reason all these MMA fighters are calling out boxers is because they see the $$ signs. All it does is highlights the pay disparity.

Ngannou looking for this money fight
But Ngannou is no champion and has never been so nobody cares about him.
This fight only happens in his dream where he probably lost brutally

Gutter poor UFC fighters now chasing that big boxing money, looking for a money fight...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Wtf is up with Nganou and Miocic. Calling out the best hw boxer. Shit, have people seen Miocic versus Cormier. He was literally defending with his face. Golden glove level from years ago doesn't deserve a fight versus the best. And now this. Pathetic. Mma fighters seem desperate. It's quite sad. Will always prefer mma over boxing but the fighters need to stfu.

Well, that's kinda true I guess.

View attachment 735203

If you are trying to say Paulie won that then you are quite mistaken.

Pauli, a world champion boxer, got smaked around by a couple mma fighters.
Deal with it.

Now, Paulie would probably win a 12 round boxing match with big pillows on his hands, but we all know now that mma fighters can at least compete in boxing and dominate outside of it.

I'm not saying Paulie won, but I'm saying you dont know the definition of the word dismantled and you dont know what the fuck you're talking about.

If you did, you would know getting hit with 12oz gloves dont feel like pillows when theyre bouncing off youre skull.

I'm not saying Paulie won, but I'm saying you dont know the definition of the word dismantled and you dont know what the fuck you're talking about.

If you did, you would know getting hit with 12oz gloves dont feel like pillows when theyre bouncing off youre skull.
I know what 12 ounce gloves feel like, as well as 16 and 8.
I also know what bone feels like.

If you think a glove feels worse than bone you might be the one that "doesn't know what the F you are talking" about Peanut.

Ngannou has about as much chance of fighting Fury as I do.

Dude needs to string together some wins in his own sport before he goes challenging champions from others... Plus Fury would obliterate him...

He just wants the money and to waltz off into the sunset.

He can fuck off.

You think you're equal in boxing skill? Dang.

You think you're equal in boxing skill? Dang.
No, I didn't say that, I implied that I'd love the contract though, because I would never have to work again. It would be like winning the lottery.

Who wouldn't take the fight if it was offered? You'd be filthy rich.

I know what 12 ounce gloves feel like, as well as 16 and 8.
I also know what bone feels like.

If you think a glove feels worse than bone you might be the one that "doesn't know what the F you are talking" about Peanut.
Question, do guys throw harder punches with or without gloves? There’s a consensus out there already, I’m really interested to see your answer.
Sounds like you think punches are thrown equally with or without gloves.

dana would sacrifice him for zuffa boxing

Sit down Francis. You're not even the champion of you're own respective sport. Why would you have any claim to challenge the lineal HW champion of boxing?

Back