News Ngannou calls out Fury

No, I didn't say that, I implied that I'd love the contract though, because I would never have to work again. It would be like winning the lottery.

Who wouldn't take the fight if it was offered? You'd be filthy rich.

I hear that, for sure, but you said Ngannou has about as much of a chance against Fury as you do?

Question, do guys throw harder punches with or without gloves? There’s a consensus out there already, I’m really interested to see your answer.
Sounds like you think punches are thrown equally with or without gloves.
Harder punches with gloves.

You can punch harder with gloves. You don't have to worry about hurting your hands.
But say I throw a rock at your head at about half strength, it will bust your head maybe kill you.
Now say I wrap that rock in padding and throw it full strength, it will hurt but it won't bust your head or kill you.

dana would sacrifice him for zuffa boxing

8A907B46E73A83F70900B483FE5DBDAFF760D6BC

Ngannou has about as much chance of fighting Fury as I do.

Dude needs to string together some wins in his own sport before he goes challenging champions from others... Plus Fury would obliterate him...

He just wants the money and to waltz off into the sunset.

He can fuck off.
Nah he’d beat fury

Can't really blame him. KO'd all the contenders in the division and won't get a title fight for atleast another year. Time to move on.

Lol if you dont think that Ngannou couldnt grapplefuck Fury. He has trained bjj and wrestling for years, even if he isnt adcc champion, that already makes him a grappling god over a white belt.

Just check any gym a noob white belt against a 3 year old blue belt.
I would 100 % root for Fury if he made the transition, but this is completely true. A lot of times fans look at a certain MMA fighters & say “well, he isn’t known for his ground game..so...”

Dudes, said MMA fighters aren’t known for their grappling against other professional MMA fighters, well trained in defending grappling.

These “non-ground fighter” MMA guys would grapple RAPE anyone who isn’t well-versed in grappling defense!

I'm not mad. Why would I be?

I just don't have any respect for him, or anyone that is looking to humiliate themselves for a quick payday.

I've also never rated, liked, or respected Francis as a fighter... But that's a different conversation.
You better respect him he would kill you.

Ngannou is Wilder Light minus the gas tank.
Fury would TKO him in rnd 2.
Ridiculous.

I hear that, for sure, but you said Ngannou has about as much of a chance against Fury as you do?
"As much chance of fighting Fury as I do"

Not

"He has as much chance vs Fury as I do"

Last edited:
These fights never happen. The Conor fight with Floyd was a unicorn.

None of these mma boxing callouts will ever happen without Conor's name attached.

3 opponents? Wow.

Fury hasn't lost in his entire 32-fight career, just finished an undefeated champion, finished another champion to win another belt 2 fights before that and has 21 KOsfrom 31 fights in total...

Francis is also beating washed up former champions on the way out, having failed to beat an actual champion, while Fury is knocking them out... In a different sport, obviously.

It almost sounds like you think Francis deserves the fight and would do well...

<{Heymansnicker}>

I think Fury would annihilate Francis. You said Francis needs to string together some wins.

He has.

I think Fury would annihilate Francis. You said Francis needs to string together some wins.

He has.
Did you mean to say Fury would beat Francis? I've been saying that this whole time.

And 3 wins is hardly stringing wins together... And he flopped his last big fight.

Ngannou has about as much chance of fighting Fury as I do.

Dude needs to string together some wins in his own sport before he goes challenging champions from others... Plus Fury would obliterate him...

He just wants the money and to waltz off into the sunset.

He can fuck off.
Well put

Ngannou clearly believes that many people know who he is.

it woul be competitive

Francis has more raw punching power tha Fury

Francis would look like an amateur. Complete waste of time for everyone not named Francis ngannou as he's clearly looking for a boxing payout.

Back