News Ngannou calls out Fury

Stipe called him out too lol - dudes just looking for a payday.

Ngannou is barely a name to MMA casuals. He shat the bed bad in his highest profile fight. Not sure why he would waste his breath calling out the biggest name in boxing atm.

All these MMA guys just make themselves look thirsty. It's a bad look.

I mean Ngannou is for all intents and purposes an MMA boxer. Why not just take up boxing if you want to box?

Can he even land one significant strike?

Ngannou is barely a name to MMA casuals. He shat the bed bad in his highest profile fight. Not sure why he would waste his breath calling out the biggest name in boxing atm.

All these MMA guys just make themselves look thirsty. It's a bad look.

I mean Ngannou is for all intents and purposes an MMA boxer. Why not just take up boxing if you want to box?
Just look at his cardio.

Book it

Conor gets to fight Mayweather even though he lost to nate.

You are aware Paulie lost that match and his face looked "dismantled"?View attachment 734609 how's that for "only one clean punch" Matilda?

Well I agree Fury would stop Francis and Stipe very early in a boxing match. DC as well. Jones also. Rozenstruik would stroke out. Cain would be in pain. Santos would be sent to hospital. The Black Beast would be beat. Tyrell Fortune would be fortunate to survive. Rumble would crumple to the floor.
Happy now?

lmao at using the way his face looks as meaning anything. A) it was fucking bare knuckle boxing it's going to be cuts galore B) grazing punches cause cuts more so than flush punches to the chin if anything.

The heavily artem biased highlights are on youtube. Point out one punch that artem landed flush on Paulies chin, shouldnt be hard considering the entire thing is in slow mo.

If you actually arent clueless you would know there was literally ONE right hand Paulie landed in the 2nd round that broke his hand instantly and the rest was garbage from both sides.

Why do mma fighters want to go to boxing and be embarrassed?

Have we learned nothing from McGregor-Mayweather?
The money they will earn to get embarrass by a Boxing World Champion is much more than becoming a UFC World Champion.

NGannou became gunshy and timid when he encountered a guy with a strong chin and equal power in Derek Lewis.

Fury eats him alive in the octagon, and literally rapes him in the ring.

Wilder is literally a taller version of Ngannou with better boxing.
All power not great in technique but will put your lights out.

If he couldnt get it done, Ngannou would get murdered.

Francis could KO his next 5 opponents in the UFC and Fury's last ring walk will be bigger than his entire career.

No one said Ngannou was Aristotle.

for Christ sake probaly the only formal education he received was at the mma gym he was sleeping at.

Amazing he was given god tier genetics to start mma at thirty and be number 1 contender at heavyweight.

But fury was literally bred to become heavyweight champion. His parents were from a line of gyspy boxing champions. He’s boxed from the time he was in pampers. Fury has the skill and the necessary athleticism.

nganou should be happy where he’s at. Pray to his maker everyday he was gifted with his physical gifts.

Book it

Conor gets to fight Mayweather even though he lost to nate.

McGregor was a household name around the world. Ngannou is watched on some highlight reels in the deepest corners of MMA message boards every now and then

lmao at using the way his face looks as meaning anything. A) it was fucking bare knuckle boxing it's going to be cuts galore B) grazing punches cause cuts more so than flush punches to the chin if anything.

The heavily artem biased highlights are on youtube. Point out one punch that artem landed flush on Paulies chin, shouldnt be hard considering the entire thing is in slow mo.

If you actually arent clueless you would know there was literally ONE right hand Paulie landed in the 2nd round that broke his hand instantly and the rest was garbage from both sides.
Well, that's kinda true I guess.

5d0eff96e3ecba6ffd19d643.jpeg

If you are trying to say Paulie won that then you are quite mistaken.

Pauli, a world champion boxer, got smaked around by a couple mma fighters.
Deal with it.

Now, Paulie would probably win a 12 round boxing match with big pillows on his hands, but we all know now that mma fighters can at least compete in boxing and dominate outside of it.

This never ends
JDS was going to box the klitchkos
Ronda was dropping world champion boxers in the gym
Connor boxed Floyd and now Francis is being a complete fool and embarrassment.
Ronda could have beat Floyd and Cain, “under the right circumstances”!

Ronda could have beat Floyd and Cain, “under the right circumstances”!

Haha oh my god, she was also going to handily beat roughly 50% of the male bantamweights.

But yeah Francis should have a pretty good chance; i mean after all, the man punching power xd.
Don't believe me?
Believe this!

Im down if its winner take all...how about that, Francis?

Back