NHL 2020-2021 Season Discussion: The Battle for Covid Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else seeing/reading NHL GMs are advocating for there to be no draft in 2021 and then there be two in 2022?

What a shit show if true but it kinda makes sense from multiple angles.

They should just do a snakes and ladders draft, but double the size. Set the order, 1st pick also picks last in the even rounds, 2nd pick also picks 2nd to last in the even rounds, ect.

Pretty fucking pathetic, Leafs.

Not that I'm putting any stock into the regular season or anything. That shit was embarrassing though.

sabres looking flat against isles after two weeks on the shelf due to fake pandemic

I would not mind the Rangers getting a new HC and being sellers at the trade deadline.

@Rawex

Rangers just lost to this squad

lmao

lol at this rate Rangers have another top 3 draft pick. Maybe a dman this time, many dmen projected to go in top 10. 5-7 depending which list you look.
One of them being Luke Hughes (yes little brother of Jack and Quinn).

Thinking about getting back into hockey. I've been a loyal GA sports fan all my life, minus some support of the basketball team of the college I attended. I got into hockey when I was a kid and we had moved to OH. I lived in Columbus for a few years and went to Columbus Chill games all the time, it was awesome. But I hope to relocate to the US soon enough and am trying to get a job in SC. We had two teams fail in Atlanta and move to Canada, so I can't root for the home team. But it is looking like Blue Jackets or Hurricanes.

Wall if text. Nothing significant, but thanks for reading haha.

@Rawex

Another W

1djs2Vc.gif

Thinking about getting back into hockey. I've been a loyal GA sports fan all my life, minus some support of the basketball team of the college I attended. I got into hockey when I was a kid and we had moved to OH. I lived in Columbus for a few years and went to Columbus Chill games all the time, it was awesome. But I hope to relocate to the US soon enough and am trying to get a job in SC. We had two teams fail in Atlanta and move to Canada, so I can't root for the home team. But it is looking like Blue Jackets or Hurricanes.

Wall if text. Nothing significant, but thanks for reading haha.

I was in the same spot after moving to Utah. I saw a billboard for the local ECHL team and decided to check out a game. It got me back into the sport. SC does have an ECHL team if you do end up moving, maybe check out a game if you’re near by. It’s a cheap night out and the games tend to be fun.

I don’t have a team I am really connected to as I’m originally from Louisiana. Although our ECHL team is affiliated with the Avalanche, so I try to keep an eye on them. I will say that hockey is the only sport I follow, and I do enjoy watching the games. Anyways, good luck on deciding on a team.

I was in the same spot after moving to Utah. I saw a billboard for the local ECHL team and decided to check out a game. It got me back into the sport. SC does have an ECHL team if you do end up moving, maybe check out a game if you’re near by. It’s a cheap night out and the games tend to be fun.

I don’t have a team I am really connected to as I’m originally from Louisiana. Although our ECHL team is affiliated with the Avalanche, so I try to keep an eye on them. I will say that hockey is the only sport I follow, and I do enjoy watching the games. Anyways, good luck on deciding on a team.
Thanks! And yep, should we end up there that is a must. I'll look into it for sure.

What’s everyone’s thoughts on this Lake Taskank game?

I think it’s pretty sweet overall

Those Avs jerseys are the star of the show however

What’s everyone’s thoughts on this Lake Taskank game?

I think it’s pretty sweet overall

Those Avs jerseys are the star of the show however
Sad that it looks like they will have to postpone the rest until later.

The setting looked real cool, and the sounds of the game without any fans made it feel like just a bunch of guys out skating on the lake. Loved it.

Sad that it looks like they will have to postpone the rest until later.

The setting looked real cool, and the sounds of the game without any fans made it feel like just a bunch of guys out skating on the lake. Loved it.
Ya it sucks the game is being delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back