NHL 2020-2021 Season Discussion: The Battle for Covid Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id...arin-taking-leave-assault-allegations-surface

That's some crazy shit right there , especially since it could be politically motivated. But then we don't really know for sure for now. The Rangers and Panarin have said that it was a fabricated story as a revenge move by Moscow against Panarin for criticizing Putin and openly supporting Navalny.

Weird and crazy stuff
Putin must be fearful of Hockey players and what their words may bring!

Freidman is reporting that the Flames locker room has been a disaster since Muzzin flipped that puck at Tkachuk. Yikes.

ol6e41e87ui61.jpg

What do you guys think about swapping Helle and Brousard on the depth chart? These past two season, Helle looks like he has CTE or is hungover. His reflexes are shot IMO.

Thinking about getting back into hockey. I've been a loyal GA sports fan all my life, minus some support of the basketball team of the college I attended. I got into hockey when I was a kid and we had moved to OH. I lived in Columbus for a few years and went to Columbus Chill games all the time, it was awesome. But I hope to relocate to the US soon enough and am trying to get a job in SC. We had two teams fail in Atlanta and move to Canada, so I can't root for the home team. But it is looking like Blue Jackets or Hurricanes.

Wall if text. Nothing significant, but thanks for reading haha.

If you are going to move to SC, I'd say the 'Canes are best. Just a heads up, you hate the Predators. Just like us. Listening to Jets radio, there are still a handful of Jets fans that call in from Georgia too.

Habs fired their coaches.

Why? Are they slumping or something? Thought they were doing alright.

Habs fired their coaches.

Why? Are they slumping or something? Thought they were doing alright.
I thought that was weird too. But I guess if you lose every game to Detroit last season and have given the Senators half their wins this season something has to give.

What do you guys think about swapping Helle and Brousard on the depth chart? These past two season, Helle looks like he has CTE or is hungover. His reflexes are shot IMO.

If you are going to move to SC, I'd say the 'Canes are best. Just a heads up, you hate the Predators. Just like us. Listening to Jets radio, there are still a handful of Jets fans that call in from Georgia too.
Interesting, I'm glad there are still some loyal fans. And yeah I'm hoping to do it based on proximity, but who knows.

Thinking about getting back into hockey. I've been a loyal GA sports fan all my life, minus some support of the basketball team of the college I attended. I got into hockey when I was a kid and we had moved to OH. I lived in Columbus for a few years and went to Columbus Chill games all the time, it was awesome. But I hope to relocate to the US soon enough and am trying to get a job in SC. We had two teams fail in Atlanta and move to Canada, so I can't root for the home team. But it is looking like Blue Jackets or Hurricanes.

Wall if text. Nothing significant, but thanks for reading haha.
Blue Jackets seem like the natural pick here since you have Columbus connections. Guess the Hurricanes or even the Lightning or Predators (Perds fans are the worst tho lol) would make sense from a local perspective, though none seem like true "local" teams for an Atlanta fan

Blue Jackets seem like the natural pick here since you have Columbus connections. Guess the Hurricanes or even the Lightning or Predators (Perds fans are the worst tho lol) would make sense from a local perspective, though none seem like true "local" teams for an Atlanta fan
True. Feels almost like cheating but I have to choose to get the most out of it.

Tough job being an nhl coach , seems like the habs were cruising with a 7-1-2 start
Seems like a bit of a panic move by Bergevin , I’m pretty sure he can feel the barbarian hordes assembling at his front door to collect his head

Some soft goals in that Jets/Habs game.

Fuck you Ralph Krueger and fuck the Pegulas.

Matthews is a no go tonight :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back