NHL 2020-2021 Season Discussion: The Battle for Covid Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get what the Buffalo coach is doing with Skinner. Yeah, his contract is atrocious, he's playing terrible, and he's reportedly lazy, but no one is taking that contract so you may as well staple him to Eichel and hope it works for the better. Unless Eichel refuses to play with him or some shit.

I don't get what the Buffalo coach is doing with Skinner. Yeah, his contract is atrocious, he's playing terrible, and he's reportedly lazy, but no one is taking that contract so you may as well staple him to Eichel and hope it works for the better. Unless Eichel refuses to play with him or some shit.

Krueger is fucking terrible, entire team has given up.
Shut out in back to back games at home, if he isn’t fired after todays game he won’t be fired at all this season

Habs fired their coaches.

Why? Are they slumping or something? Thought they were doing alright.

Alright, but that roster should be at or near the top of the division. They'd lost 3 in a row and it's now at 5.

I think possibly they pulled them at the time before it was too late.

3 games in Edmonton 3 different goalies 3 wins and out scored them 13-1

pfft, that SJ hit on McKinnon was totally unintentional.
dude aimed for the shoulder and misjudged it.
happens to me everday ffs!

match penalty my ass
fucking refs

match penalty my ass
fucking refs
Hope it doesn't get him sent back to the AHL, kid deserves a string of starts with the big club

Walter Gretzky passed away

match penalty my ass
fucking refs

He did take his eye off the hit though. If you're going to line up a guy, you have a responsibility to keep him in your sights to land as clean as you can

Any thoughts on the Daryl Sutter hiring by anyone?

I just saw the 7-1 highlights. Good God, that was embarrasing. I actually feel bad for Brossard, to come in cold and give up a goal, and then the defense gives up mentally when down 5-0.

Helle needs some serious reset time, I know the Jet's defense isn't great and their style leaves them open to counters, but he has been on a downward slide for three straight seasons now.

So many teams being behind on games played really screws with the standings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back