NHL 22 - To the Deadline and beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Crazy that PK and Weber pretty retired at the same time given their trade. I remember at the time of the trade, while their styles were different the Habs and Preds were getting very similar d men and the Habs would be losing cos they took the older one. How the times have changed.

Pity that PK retired. He could still play. I reckon he was probably still asking for $5m+ and had no biters and wouldn't lower himself. I could've seen him going to a LA or something for cheap as a outside chance to be in the bright lights but LA are on the up

Crazy that PK and Weber pretty retired at the same time given their trade. I remember at the time of the trade, while their styles were different the Habs and Preds were getting very similar d men and the Habs would be losing cos they took the older one. How the times have changed.

Pity that PK retired. He could still play. I reckon he was probably still asking for $5m+ and had no biters and wouldn't lower himself. I could've seen him going to a LA or something for cheap as a outside chance to be in the bright lights but LA are on the up
He lost all his foot speed and can't keep up anymore.

He lost all his foot speed and can't keep up anymore.

Yeah but he could still play. He'd have to take a reduced role and with it, reduced pay. He either didn't want one/other/both and probably got a better offer too

74b8f1ee59e2d13599871a961bfabe6ce531ddfe.gifv

FSApvhpX0AETJLu

Can't wait to see this 6'8 forward in preseason. I think he ends up in Grand Rapids but damn he's a super interesting and unique player. Elmer Soderblom.

I'm trying not to get too excited over Simon Edvinsson, but damn he's been solid in world juniors and the prospects tourny. His SHL numbers have been good too. He's big, strong, confident and gets the puck out easy.

I had zero expectations for Seider, who was also drafted at 6. But the idea of having another solid Dman, who is even 75% of Mortiz, gets me so excited.

I'm not expecting playoffs, but damn it really feels like the ship is turning with the club. I'm excited for preseason.

I got tix for the MTL/TOR and DET/TOR preseason games.

Last edited:
74b8f1ee59e2d13599871a961bfabe6ce531ddfe.gifv

FSApvhpX0AETJLu

Can't wait to see this 6'8 forward in preseason. I think he ends up in Grand Rapids but damn he's a super interesting and unique player. Elmer Soderblom.

Think he's already been assigned there, caught a bit of him in the prospect tournament last week as the red wings showed all the games they were involved in on youtube so was the only chance i got to see the Dallas squad play but i know he impressed a few people got a couple of goals in the tournament too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back