NHL final four - Who's going to win the cup?

Who takes it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evander Kane's wife accusing him of betting on and throwing sharks games (among other allegations). Who knows what is true during a messy breakup but seesh, the headlines sure don't help with a guy that has already had his issues (with gambling too).

Sharks have a shot at the #1 pick if they terminate his contract though, even if DW refuses to rebuild

Evander Kane's wife accusing him of betting on and throwing sharks games (among other allegations). Who knows what is true during a messy breakup but seesh, the headlines sure don't help with a guy that has already had his issues (with gambling too).

Sharks have a shot at the #1 pick if they terminate his contract though, even if DW refuses to rebuild

Wow.

What’s funny and sadder - if true, Kane was still arguably the Sharks’ best player while he was trying to purposely lose games.

All we need to do is keep boughner and next season is toast

Pretty easy to check if that is the case, assuming he gambled online.

If Evander Kane was throwing games yet somehow was still the sharks best player for the past few years that's comical

Also sharks just drafted potentially the steal of 2021 draft in Eklund. I hope he wears #5.

The Eklund E5 jokes are there waiting

Also sharks just drafted potentially the steal of 2021 draft in Eklund. I hope he wears #5.

The Eklund E5 jokes are there waiting
You read his drivel too huh?

You read his drivel too huh?
No, but he has been a running joke on my hockey Forums for over a decade.

At least once a month in the trade section, we see "Halak, Ryder and a 2nd, E5" because of how he shamelessly used those 2 players and a pick in every E4 and E3 he was "hearing from his sources"

Oilers are apparently going to offer Nurse 8 years at 9 million. Now, I don't watch a lot of Oilers games but that seems like a lot for Nurse given what I've seen.

Oilers are apparently going to offer Nurse 8 years at 9 million. Now, I don't watch a lot of Oilers games but that seems like a lot for Nurse given what I've seen.

Wow that's a lot more than I was expecting, whats he currently on?

It is a bit on the high side, but that's the cost of keeping talent in Edmonton.

It is a bit on the high side, but that's the cost of keeping talent in Edmonton.
You're not wrong but paying Nurse the same as Makar and Jones, who's getting too much himself, seems too high.

Looks like the 2022/23 season salary cap will be $82.5million, an increase of $1M

Money is "Ok" I guess, but that was probably the price for someone who turns 31 soon. Now get Tarasenko!

Dude washed out of Vegas, and Montreal.
Needed a stopgap until some of the younger wingers are ready. I would have liked Assad but sadly the Blues offered that fifth year.

Devils still need a winger and a Center for the third line.

Needed a stopgap until some of the younger wingers are ready. I would have liked Assad but sadly the Blues offered that fifth year.

Devils still need a winger and a Center for the third line.
Eichel and Tarasenko for Devils 3rd line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back