Nick Diaz vs Tony Ferg is a good idea right?

Nick is absolutely done. Did people forget how bad Nick looked even while Robbie carried him?!? Nick Diaz gave up in that fight. Tony still has that dog in him and more coherent than Nick these days.

Ring rust Nick put on a hell of a fight against Lawler. In shape, full camp Nick pieces Tony up. Punches in Bunches.

Nick Diaz wasted away years after the Silva fight, I legit waited and hoping he came back. Instead he went on a bender. It was sad to see him at Nate’s fight pleading for a bout saying “don’t forget about me”. Nick was the better fighter, but Nate has surpassed him in accomplishments.

With that said, tony is completely washed, Diaz looked alright against lawyer even after the benders and long layoff and supposedly a neck/back injury. I think if he did a full camp he would probably stop tony.

Nick isn't making 170 and Tony looks like dog shit at 170. Tony isn't a big guy.

??? They both fought Gomi.
They did both fight Gomi, and Neer, but they've both stated they don't like it in their interviews. Look it up.

I also didn't say they have NEVER fought common opponents.

Why not. But only if Diego Sanchez is the ref and Tito Ortiz replaces Bruce Buffer for the introductions

<{titihmm}><36>

Only winnable fight for Tony at this point. If we’re being real they are probably unfortunately feeding to Paddy in London and then we’ll see him cut

<mma1>

I'd rather see them debate supply side economics.

<[analyzed}>

Nate submitted Tony less than a year ago.

Doesn’t that settle the 10th Planet vs Gracie thing as Nate concedes Nick is the better BJJ practitioner ?

Do we need both Diaz brothers finishing Tony ?

<{jackyeah}>

*Bang

<20>

Let them bang, i guess? Neither is a puncher, they might pitter patter each other to a decision win, a sub at best, both never fight again.

Would make sense as a Power Slap match as well in hindsight, regret not making that thread now originally

<31>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back