Nintendo NINTENDO SWITCH Official Discussion v5: Breath of the Pokemon

Ori and the Blind Forest coming next month? Fuuuuck yeah

Out today!

oh sweet lord jesus, this game is amazing. I've played it on every platform it's available on and you bet your ass I'm going to get it for my switch too. I bought a used vita just so I could play this game on the go and now I get to have it on 2 of my handhelds

anyone get into the really limited physical releases? companies like Limited Run Games, Super Rare Games and Iam8bit? usually limited to 5000 or less and sell out quick once announced. I've recently been scooping up the Super Rare Games releases and their packaging and extra content is great, really happy with them, also recently pre ordered games from Iam8bit. They only allow a few to be purchased at once so to prevent scalping but these games almost double in value once sold out and i'd presume will at least retain their sale price unlike most other games... check em out!

Anyone gunna get the Planescape Torment and Icewind Dale combo release? never thought it would happen but how awesome, right?

jesus thats dark... splatterhouse meets castlvania? i'd buy a physical copy...

Last edited:
Joycon drift has got me down. My left joycon is almost unusable. Out in the bush of Alaska, so I have to wait until I'm back in civilization, to send it in for repairs.

Back