No More WMMA

tenor.gif
Male and female (humans) are closer in strength before puberty than afterwards.

i dont like feminism and believe anything after the 2nd wave is actually an attack to weaken society, but i fail to understand how chicks banging has anything to with this topic.

Because feminism teaches women to become men

In todays world, woman need to be able to defend their homes, themselves and their children

Thats a very very lame reason for women to become fighters mate. Just give women a gun or other proper weapon with self defense training and thats enough. Do not go overboard, thats silly, be honest mate. My wife with a gun will be 1000x much better off defending her home than Ronda Rousey defending her home without a weapon.

as we have invited mass immigration into our lands. not every race, religion on this planet treats woman with the same respect i and my ancestors were taught.

Who are you talking about?

Should we also ban girls in other sports then? ice skating? swimming? beach volleyball? track and field events?

As a professional occupation yes. As a hobby no ofcourse not.

It would be better if you directed your attention to areas that are more damaging to society, like the media and social media and (((those))) who control it, pushing degeneracy on our children and woman yet have laws to protect their own from what they are doing to ours..

Well I am! And this is part of the mediacircus as well.

Society needs healthy people. these athletes are role models. you might be into fatties, but i dont want a fat unhealthy wife who doesn't take care of herself.

So explain this to me, where did I say "do nothing and be unhealthy"?

You dont say, but that (men and women having different roles) has nothing to do with them competing or training.

It has. I am against the idea of women pursuing those careers which are not good for society, those careers which are suitable for men

How does watching pvz fight in a cage promote worse behavior than she does on social media?

It teaches girls to become naked, to behave like a man, etc...

The problem is not solved if I dont watch pal. The problem is spreading in society. You gotta read better

just like having caged human cockfighting in general...

Let’s all live like the Amish instead. That’s the only solution

Back