Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion -- 2021 and Beyond

Napoli 2-0 already, wow should've went harder fading a bum team like Sampdoria

That made no sense, why they paid full for a game that is not finished and is now 2-2... Terrible that bet365 is forbidden in my country.

That made no sense, why they paid full for a game that is not finished and is now 2-2... Terrible that bet365 is forbidden in my country.
BET365 is crazy lol. Also game still shows 2-1 to me

2-2 lol. To be hpnest i dont think you can make money in football. Too much of a luckfactor you cant account for and the odds are almost always correct.

2-2 lol. To be hpnest i dont think you can make money in football. Too much of a luckfactor you cant account for and the odds are almost always correct.
Yeah I'm quitting football, terrible sport to bet...

Don't bet soccer. Anybody who says their profitable aren't going to be profitable long-term.

Also, i just learned the Ref can any amount of time he sees fit to the clock. WTF kind of rules for a sport is this? I'm not a soccer fan, was just tailing small for boredom and action.

Lol Napoli made this game alot harder than necessary. They beat Liverpool in Champions league and Juve last week, Sampdoria is a bottom tier team they just played well at home today.

Ending result 4-2 Napoli sweaty winner but a winner nonetheless

***** Dallas Mavericks -3.5

Some lines jump out at you. If they want to give me two-and-a-half or three points in NBA, I will gladly take them.

Any NBA Allstar weekend thoughts?

Rising stars? Team USA all the way, like Morant for mvp.

Dunk off? I like Gordon although Dwight Howard has value given the circumstances.

3pt shootout? Tought to call...Trae or Booker or Robinson

Assuming Team Lebron wins (stacked team), AD will be fed all night and favorite to win MVP.

Forza Lazio !!! Serie A without a doubt the most entertaining league in soccer at the moment

649f1e745a1821e38bbd86e7652f8f5b-full.jpg

Nice hit!

I'm going big on liverpool at + odds vs atletico. Damn good value imo.

Yeah that is definitely a solid position, liverpool is absolutely on fire atm, been a big money train for me.

Liverpool +120 against Atletico Madrid at home is solid, best of luck

Back