Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion -- 2021 and Beyond

Forza Lazio !!! Serie A without a doubt the most entertaining league in soccer at the moment

649f1e745a1821e38bbd86e7652f8f5b-full.jpg

Congrats! You leaning Milan to score a few tomorrow against Torino ?

Congrats! You leaning Milan to score a few tomorrow against Torino ?

Yeah, Torino is just fade material at this point, their recent form is very poor and been getting thrashed game after game.

AC Milan is kind of inconsistent as well though so don't know if they will score alot, most likely will just watch it live and see how the game develops.

Could be a good live bet spot on AC Milan if game is tied 0-0 at half time

Nice hit!

I'm going big on liverpool at + odds vs atletico. Damn good value imo.

You're brave to bet big against Atletico at home, although Atletico's recent form (especially for their home standards) has been subpar so I hope it pays.

Fucks sake first time I bet big on liverpool and they get scored on in the first few mins of the game. I'm done gambling for a while if they lose this so tilted.

Lol Livershit such choke jobs. Only down 1 goal and looked like they gave up on the game

Fucks sake first time I bet big on liverpool and they get scored on in the first few mins of the game. I'm done gambling for a while if they lose this so tilted.

Atletico and Sevilla always over-perform in tournaments so it's dangerous to bet against them in any sort of cup game.

Someone any idea what to do with this one? Hedge? let it run? Dont know anything about West Ham

Edit* It is Liverpool to score in every Half the other part of the parlay.

upload_2020-2-24_19-34-1.png

Someone any idea what to do with this one? Hedge? let it run? Dont know anything about West Ham

Edit* It is Liverpool to score in every Half the other part of the parlay.

View attachment 735315

What did you do in the end? You just need them to score in the second half now right (not win)? Good luck!

What did you do in the end? You just need them to score in the second half now right (not win)? Good luck!
I just let it run, and it wins... Thanks West ham make it a good game.

Totally quitting football but.... After going 6-1 Sunday in football bets, I will put some today, high level football is always interesting with good odds. So I put 1u at Bayer Munich 1.93 and 1u at Barcelona at 2.30.

Breaking even yesterday.

Today 1u at Juventus 2.30 and 0.75u at
Real Madrid 3.10

Boston Bruins moneyline.

Road dog who is really a slight favorite.

how come all the guys who lose every week stopped posting ??? lost the bankrolll??? <Lmaoo><45>

we uppp 10k this month
Screen Shot 2020-03-08 at 4.45.41 PM.png

"Get it how you live."--New Orleans "street pharmaceutical sales" slang

How have your mma bets been going, since this is an mma forum and all?

since you’re screaming out for attention all of a sudden, I figured I’d oblige you
His big bomb on jingliang and 3.65k on Romero itd summarizes the extent to his mma betting abilities. No slips ofc.

His big bomb on jingliang and 3.65k on Romero itd summarizes the extent to his mma betting abilities. No slips ofc.
And his 15 unit bet on chookagian. That was a good one

Back